Reviews for Iris
ladycordelia17 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
So many fanfic writers seem to think, if only Jenova hadn't been pulling the strings, things would've been so very different...given a chance, Aeris could be the much-needed light to Sephiroth's darkness. If only someone had loved him, maybe he wouldn't have become an evil fiend...
SapphireXSerpent chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Oh...my..god...That was beautiful. Good job!
henred5 chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
WOW! Very very cool!

Loved the story!
EbonyWinds chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
wow this was really beautiful and sad, you should write more of emotionakl things
SetsuntaMew chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Oh...it was so sweet! I love it. Truly love it.
Lucifer's Seraphim chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
sniff sniff.

This is far, far too pretty for its own good.
Chocobo Goddess chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
waaa! So Sweet! I would love to see what you come up with for more. A/S sap forever! *wark*
ilovetidus chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
When I read this I just had to get the music so I could see how the song goes with the story and it fits perfectly. Will you please make a sequel if you can because I love Aeris/Seph stories and with you talent I know that it would be a good story.
Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
Yes, it was sappy, but it was cute. *wonders off, thinking to herself* Maybe, I should write an Aeris/Sephy fic...
Tori SephiKen luver chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
Me love it. me love it a LOT. I guess you could do a fic about their life, but I dunno... it'll kinda neutralize the feeling of this lil composition. Your choice.
AshRose chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
Oh, how sweet! I love your descriptions, and the part where Sephiroth was in pain had me in agony it was so well written. There seems to be a new influx of Sephiroth/Aeris stories and I love it! It would be great if you continued this, but no pressure;)
Flower Gal Aeris chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
**sniff** Beautiful...sappy...a happy ending...and a Goo Goo Dolls song in the background...what a great story!
Spirit Lovelorn chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
*sniffle* Being the most dedicated Goo Goo Dolls fan I know, I saw the title and when I saw those lyrics at the beginning of the story, I began to cry. Beautifully written, and very emotional. I like this story very much.
KrystalClear chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
I especially love the first part... And I love it very much! Write a sequel or anything, it's wonderful!
Lila chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Beautiful! *sob* I love this song! And Sephy/Aeris is always kewl...brilliant job!