Reviews for The Passing of the Phoenix
MeinGimli chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
good idea and nice story. I would have liked to read a bit more about their lives a few chaps at least. this chap would have made a fine epilog.
thx and take care.
Paladin Nox chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Nice. Interesting idea "Phoenix lord" hey
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Weird but cool! :-D
dennisud chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Hmmmm nice one and very emotional too!
Teufel1987 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
cute ...

Quote:"We start aging normally again. As we were twenty-eight and twenty-two when I became the Phoenix Lord and we bonded, we will still have about a century or so. Maybe a bit more."

Allowing her hands to roam across his seemingly thirty-eight year old body, she commented, "Good, that way we can get ahead in case they don't have sex in the afterlife."

"My little perv. I'm guessing that you want to start now?"

The seemingly thirty-two year old Veela answered with a passionate kiss while reaching for the fasteners on his clothing. Harry responded in kind. As their passion and activities grew more frantic, they were interrupted by another pop of Apparition.:End Quote

You do know that you have basically aged them ten years in the space of two sentences right?

Other than that small plot hole, a nice one shot ...
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Painful yet brilliant.
red neo ranger chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
very good loved it keep it up
ILikeComps chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Good and enjoyable short story. Thanks for sharing!
Prayers to Castiel chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
i think i know what the present is! and doesnt Harry end up with Ginny instead of Hermione?
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Interesting
Indurrago chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I have just one thing to say...prequel please! XD
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Nice pleasant bit of fluff.

Bit disappointing that it's 10 00 years in the future and Harry doesn't have cybernetic implants. :P

Thanks for sharing.
mcgurrin chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I like it.
Wolfric chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This is fun. Thanks for writing. W.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Short but enjoyable; my compliments on a novel twist I've not seen. I suspect that both Hermione and Gabrielle will share him, and each other, in the Next Great Adventure. I loved some of the fun bits you threw in and there's definitely material for a follow-on fic or smut-fic should you so desire.

Bravo!