Reviews for Pause For Thought
The mix of telepathy and spoken conversation was masterfully done. I can just imagine Gwen's expression. The banter is hilarious.
Yup this is definitely slash
Holy shit
...this isn't going to be slash is it?
Guest chapter 22 . 7/13/2015
I love it.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/8/2014
This is a great story, unique, well-written, interesting, and with good grammar. Thanks!
Two-Sides-Of-The-Same-Coin-360 chapter 21 . 6/28/2014
Surprisingly, I like the non-slash ending better. Well done!
Aithusa Vase chapter 22 . 4/23/2014
this was such a cute happy story, it had several ideas in it I've been looking for in fics for a long time. Just one thing, commas, some of your sentences ran a bit long. I'm definitley saving this story n.n
LilPrincess95 chapter 22 . 12/12/2013
I really like having the two endings. It gives the readers choice. I'm not a huge fan of slash, though I read some, so I'm happy there was a friendship ending too. The spell was awesome. Merlin, Arthur, and Morgana reading each other's minds is total chaos and halarious.
Etta.Ju chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
Good story, but Leon is too out of character... :( Some unknown knights with such behavior I can accept, but not him...
Loulou2a chapter 22 . 11/28/2013
I never thought I could say that but I prefer the non-slash version. I am a big fan of merthur and I read a lot of fic with them together.
This end is cute and I'm happy they are together. But all along your fic we see only friendship or brotherhood between them and crush between them are never mention. I understand that you have to be nuetral during all the fic to have two sort of end but obviously if one of them love the other, something must be seen through the link.
So I like this end but I prefer the other.
Your fic was really great.
Loulou2a chapter 21 . 11/28/2013
A very good fic.
I love this two.
This spell was a so good idea. It was so funny, they have banter inside and outside their head.
Arthur finally discovers merlin and morgana's magic and takes the thing very well.
Arthur and Merlin were very close before but there are closer now, like brothers in this end. And I think it's a good thing.
But I'm a merthur fan so I al going to read the other end.
mad-as-a-hatter1997 chapter 22 . 4/13/2013
This is one of my favourite Merlin fanfictions in the archive, you have done a really good job at keeping them in character whilst trying to make them mesh with the plotline. I've read this a few times and finally got up the courage to review as I don't do that often.

Overall I really enjoy reading this fanfiction and just wanted to let you know :)
Byebye
NotYourStereotypicalBlondeGirl chapter 22 . 4/9/2013
This was quite a lovely story! I really love your writing and the plot was very original!
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 21 . 3/4/2013
This story is amazing. I love the whole idea of them being able to read each other's minds, even if they do lose the ability eventually. (You definately deserve the 400 reviews! Congratulations!) :D