Reviews for Roy Mustang and the Bridge of Death
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
XD I love Monty Python
Lionelvely chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
convenient boulders...very convenient! do you think i can get tm on that...(not going to steal your idea)
Anyway great job! tell me when you get to the part when the writer gets a heart attack!
lotrprincess chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
"And so it came to pass that Edward Elric, FullMetal Alchemist of the Amestrians (and possibly Xerxians too, but they're all dead so who cares-

I do!

Shut up Hohenheim."

XD CLASSIC. I cannot stop laughing.
NorwegianSpiritNinja chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Oh my Gods, this is brilliant! I'm amazed that I didn't die just now from laughing too hard. I absolutely love the knights' names. I'm stuck between choosing Sir Falman of the Ambiguous Age Due To His Hair Color and Sir Broche the Only Appearing to Get Brutally Slain as a favorite XD
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Run away!
XxAxelRoxasXionxX chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
This is really epic! Your writing mimics the kinda speech used in "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" and I swear to god I screamed when I read "Sir Falman of the Ambiguous Age Due To His Hair Colour".

The way you add the narrator (yourself) is really funny too. I've seen some pretty bad attempts at self insertion, and I thought this would be like that too since you interact with the characters and all, but you completely proved me wrong! I loved the whole looming thing, and fighting with Hohenheim (I squealed at the begining when you mentioned no one caring about the Xerxians and her said he did), and you did an overall great job on the story!
Flower in the River chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
This is HILARIOUS! You, my friend, are a genius. I love the knight names, they all fit perfectly xD. I know this is marked as complete, but I'd love to see more scenes if you have time.
Pidgeon-san chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Omg this is hilarious! 10/10 xD
WickedRocksSoMuch chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
This is one of the best stories ever. It is also one of the best ideas I have ever heard of. Though I must say, Ed would have been a hilarious Killer Bunny. I really like that you have Hohenheim as the people saying 'Get on with it!' All in all, a very good story.
Sonja Jade chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
OMG yes! Instant fav!
Pumpkin2Face chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
Ohhh this is TOO funny!

I laughed so hard reading this!
bloody raptor chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
Meda Princess chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
HA-HAHAHA! This was great.

"I think she's really going to kill him this time," King Ed said thoughtfully. "Somebody get me some popcorn."

I totally LOVED it! Especially the narrator's interaction with the characters and squabbles with Hohenheim!
Meda Princess chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
I love this chapter. Personally I thought Monty Python was one of the stupidest, pointless things in the world, But this story is priceless.
Jordanna Morgan chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
*dies laughing* This crossover is insane but brilliant. I can't wait to see what happens when the Holy Hand Grenade is actually brought into the mix!