Reviews for Planes, Trains and Automobiles
Fell4 chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
If that isn't just the cutest ending!
I like when the girls try and play hero-it's hilarious!
Also, why did they hit Guy's head again? He could have stayed a non-asshat!
Fell4 chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
Poor Tech! Poor, poor Tech! I think there needs to be a lot more physical retaliation on her part-he sure isn't holding back!
Autobot traitor chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
This was one of the best fanfic you ever writen like EVER. I HEART U. Funny as hell! Write more like this!
Sunflare2k5 chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
Scarecrow needs a hug and a... well in this case, a big bowl of soup!

(I volunteer for that duty; I make a great chicken mushroom chowder that I think he'll like?)
The Illegible chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
XD Oh, poor Squish. Can't even wait in the car without getting into trouble.

I confess this fic was a wee-bit outta context for me since I'm none too familiar with Green Lantern or Justice League, but it was a lot of fun to read anyhow. One thing I noticed was (on top of the usual fun characterization you've got going on) your verb use is AMAZING. For example:

"Almost simultaneously, a coffee/book cart came barreling out of nowhere, with the Captain picking up steam running behind it, aiming in the general direction of Captain Cold. It rattled and jerked and lost paperback after paperback on its rickety path of trajectory with all the power she could muster behind it."

It really could also qualify as some kickass physical comedy, because the mental image is kind of hilarious. But anyway,you even managed to give a coffee/book cart personality through word choices like "barreling", "rattled", "jerked", and such. And while the coffee/book cart certainly isn't the star of this chapter (or is it?), it does show your talent as a writer very well.

XD I hope I'm not being too redundant with all this praise, haha. Honestly, don't believe I've got any crit for ya on this one.

Favorite exchange was:

"That was incredibly stupid of you," Captain Cold said, fittingly enough, coldly, as he looked down on her.

"You…" she spat blood and wheezed, "have a stupid name."

It just made me laugh. :-P
Cybernetic Mango chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
I just squawked out of amusement.
Cybernetic Mango chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
HAPPY 200 STORY TIEM NAU :D
katdemon1895 chapter 5 . 1/16/2010
but when are the cat girls not armed? i thought at least one of them usually had a baseball bat that could be pulled out of i don't know where, they're nicely prepared like that and i didn't think squishy let them use the fear toxin even if it does run the risk of them gassing themselves, technie might want to be careful with scoring brownie points- guy might like her even more

looking forward to seeing what the cat girls decide
TheOtherMaddHatter chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

You just referenced They Might Be Giants AND Spaceballs all in one fell swoop. You are my hero, I bow to thee. Let all who journey this path know of your greatness!

Fantastic job, by the way, and the buses are just as you say. The BEST places to people watch. (Being a Psych major, I do this all the time.)
The Illegible chapter 4 . 12/24/2009
D-: Of all the reasons I could've put off reviewing this story, I've been nailed with a very silly and embarrassing one. Reviewer's block. Usually I can whip out a good shovel and beat the thing into submission, but for whatever reason the intelligible response just won't come. So please do forgive my current fumbles with vagueness and fogginess. I'm still reading and enjoying this fic, your writing remains tasty, I giggled, and just wanna say (while I don't always comment due to...well, laziness) your CAT stories have been a lot of fun. :-) Keep it up!
Sunflare2k5 chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
“Hey, Moe!” she shouted. Several travelers looked up to the source of the call, Guy among them. He glanced her direction, scanned the balcony and finally, his gaze came to rest on Techie. She rapidly patted her head with one hand. “Woob-woob-woob-woob-woob-woob!”

Al grinned. “Oh, so that’s what the asshole mating call sounds like.”

”I’d always wondered,” the Captain replied.

That sequence got me and the person next to me laughing! :)
AZ-woodbomb chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
Ah, Guy Gardner. His powers of sleaze don’t really count as an art form, then. More like an innate ability. Nice chapter.
Fff chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
You aren't that bad of an author, but CATverse? Really? Full of Mary-Sues and fan pairings. Seriously. You're wasting your talent.
AZ-woodbomb chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
Ah, the noble art of sleaze. Difficult to master but well worth it. If this really is inspired by actual events you have my deepest sympathies.
katdemon1895 chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
i have no idea about any of those movies but yay for the idiot taking the emergency money clip and i suppose the girls will have to move onto the next good people watching area to avoid any police who want a statement from the other robbery victims, and of course find the twitching future corpse to get their stuff back

looking forward to what trouble will happen next, happy holidays!