Reviews for Sunburn
TicklishOstrich chapter 1 . 1/19
could have been continued. it's funny
Ensign Cole chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
why didnt you continue this would have been funny as hell
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Very interesting. Please continue. I would love to hear some comments from Ziva regarding Tony's nudity.
Mcgiggles chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Omg u should so continue it's so funny and u set up the plot well also I think McGee should get totally sunburned and b red like a lobster
BadassSami13 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Please continue :) I really like the concept, and yes I think you did quite well with keeping the characters in character lol :)
Followtheyellowbricks chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
HAHA. This is great.

Keep going, because I cannot wait.

It's really cute and awesome right now. :D
Sorda chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Love it. I hope you will continue. It will be funni seeing Tony's reacton to Timothy jr. And knowing Tony he hav a name for his pines. Oh the humore.
truegemini1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
You must continue. Loved the RHPS at the beginning, the part where Tony tried to make Abby dizzy & the ending with McGee. I would love to read more.
Bob Rhynoplasty chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
With the exception that I could never picture Tony in a corset, regardless of what movie he was going to, I'd say it was in character. And hilarious! You have to continue, I want to see how these boys survive in a nudist colony. That is too fantastically funny to just stop. Please I beg of you! I love this! Tony and McGee at a nudist colony. Too funny, too funny.
JessieK1119 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I like where this is going. Your charaters are nicley IC. I for one want to see this continued.
STLFAN chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Interesting start. Could Tony be better than TC as the sweet transvestite. And kudos to Gibbs to knowing Brad & Riff Raff. Could be an episode. But the camera shots would be really tricky at the resort. Love that Abby got to go on the field trip with the team.