Reviews for Of Time Lords And Champions
tess chapter 3 . 10/20/2017
The Plot Thickens.

Excellent. I love the character of Ayesha, she's everything I'd expect a Fae to be: Kind, and Mischievous with an eye for drama.

I shall see you after the next chapter; ALONSY!
tess chapter 2 . 10/20/2017
Oooooooo more characters!

I love the throw-in with Phantom; it's one of my favorite musicals.

You have the Doctor pegged perfectly. Rose and Sarah are also well written.

Looks like I'm falling down another fanfictitious rabbit hole
tess chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
Ooooo this looks promising.

Can't wait to see what happens.

also WMH?
Kateri87 chapter 8 . 10/9/2015
Oh hell no! This story can't stop here! Bring it back! *petulant stomp, accompanied by a pouty face*
Era Dubois chapter 8 . 5/21/2015
I see you are writing more for OUAT now but this is such a good story that I cannot imagine you have simply abandoned it. Perhaps you have wished it away. Please...tell me you didn't say your right words. Just a chapter to wrap it up in a little bow. I don't even ask for proper grammar or even dialogue. Just an outline of events that you can pull out of Jareth's grubby glittery hands will do. I am in desperate straits for a good read and my mind and hearts are very much set on this one. For the love of Time And Relative Dimensions In Space, author, give this fan closure. Closure! I apologize. I am sure you have plenty on your plate without me bugging you about a story nearly five years old, however, one must not forget the time between Mcgann and Eccleston. Sorry, just sorry about all of that. I write too and if someone told me to write about eagles while I was in the middle of writing about world war two I would be Tolkien...wait...that got away from me...never mind. My account here is under Era Dubois and since this Story is so cool and, I don't know, you might want to give my obsessive mind an end to this story it might be fun to p.m. Who knows. post script: anyone reading reviews to vet out a story this one here is a winner. A bit funny, a bit thought provoking, a bit ahead of it's time when it comes to the fandoms. Read it and review it and we might get the Author to right us all our own Happily Ever After. For don't all of us faithful readers deseve a happy ending?
Willownightwolf chapter 8 . 3/22/2014
Love it!
thebabewiththepower15 chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
Love it! Next chapter please:-)
Jangamon chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
This is a fantastic story! I quite love it.
Aussievampgirl chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
Oh I like this :) Any chance you will be continuing it? I can't help wanting to read it, I've loved labyrinth since I was a kid and have completely fallen for the Doctor recently too. would love to read more.
butterflykrp2 chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
i like this please keep writing!
Broken-Rose-Thornesxoxo chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
No more.. there's no more to read... But it's so good... Please write more and update soon!

BRTxoxo
katiesTARDIS chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Dude...you can't leave me hanging here...what happens next?
Carri007 chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
Aww, please don't leave it there-continue!
emberlily chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
It's good! Can't wait to read more!
Dragones chapter 8 . 4/21/2012
Hi, contribution here, update? Please? Thank you! S/J!