Reviews for The Rings of Uncertainty
isophia216 chapter 1 . 4/14
That...was great! :D
Kathy376fun chapter 1 . 1/18
It's nice, good written and easy. Well done.
Tannabelle chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
You can't just stop there. That's not fair.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
hmmm
sneezingpanda12345 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Wow realllly gooood! Realllly gooood!
CJ chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is good. A complicated, interesting story in a one shot. It is better than some stories that were thirty or more chapters long.
darmionelove chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
simply beautiful :')
carolzocas chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I really loved this fic. :))
CC
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Loved it! "I don't want good, I don't want comfortable, and I don't want easy. I want you."...Perfection!
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I love it, especially this line "If I wanted 'good', I would've married Ron," she told him in the hope of easing his reservations. "I don't want good, I don't want comfortable, and I don't want easy. I want you."
Drakhiemoine chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Its December and christmas month, just a perfect story to dead
Montara chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
"Uh-huh…" he poured her another Firewhisky, looking absolutely fascinated...

I loved the way he poured her drink after drink and let her say what she had on her heart.

I found your story by accident and I'm glad I did. I can't wait to read your other stories, too. Thank you for sharing your stories with us.
Dramionetruelove chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
LOVE IT! I always loved every single Dramione that you wrote! This one too! You know what? You characterise Draco the best!
And I'll tell you another thing... Your story "Broken" became such a favourite of mine that I read it thoroughly before my English exams and I got an oustanding! XD Thanks to you of course! Please do continue writing... Especially for the Draco you portray! I have tried so much to make my Draco at least remotely seem like yours in my fanfics but no success! God Bless you and hope you write more Dramione! Love you!
Lyimee
passionate.lover77 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I really liked this fanfic. Youre my favorite author in all of fanfiction!
JoMoCC chapter 1 . 6/6/2012