Reviews for The Rings of Uncertainty
roon0 chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Great one shot.
AmandaSully chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
I loved this so much! WRITE MORE OF IT! Does it work out or not? If so, what are her friends reactions? Can the reactions of her friends make the relationship falter? Are they still going to date? If so, do they take it further that boyfriend and girlfriend? PLEASE ANSWER THE MEDIA'S QUESTIONS IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR HARRY POTTER LOVERS DRAMIONE HOPES AND DREAMS! Thx!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Very sweet! Plants a big smile on everyone's faces! Awesome story, really captured their personalities!
Dramione 4 ever!️️️
belladonablush chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Just too cute!
xXSilverArrowXx chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
I love this. I especially love the way you wrote Draco's character.
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
I love this! I love how inventive you are with all the different ways Hermione and Draco can meet - though this is not the most unusual, I really like it! I'm sure I will read it again.
marveling chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Just beautiful - thanks so much for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Oh my god post more!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
A well written and enjoyable story.
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
You Enchant me, so much, through so little!? You don't require novel length, or, graphic sex scenes, to capture my attention? You don't have to display, a linguistic, loquaciousness, becoming of 'Webster,' to express your evident skill, in portraying your grasp on human emotions; or, even describing them, sublimely?!
For that, all you required,— was yourself!
Well done! Cheers!;-)
kiddie18 chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
sweet ;)
bright places chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Sooo sweet and good. Thanks for writing
catlover782 chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Great start can't wait for more
Visitor chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
WRITE MORE! THIS IS AMAZING!
I'llBiteYouToDeath chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
This was really really really good. Deep and well-written. So much emotions. Wished this could have happened in canon! Totally loved it. Hope you could keep writing more! More of these oneshots and maybe even multi-chapter ones. :)