Reviews for The Rings of Uncertainty
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 10/16
I love this! I love how inventive you are with all the different ways Hermione and Draco can meet - though this is not the most unusual, I really like it! I'm sure I will read it again.
marveling chapter 1 . 8/24
Just beautiful - thanks so much for sharing!
Oh my god post more!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/13
A well written and enjoyable story.
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 6/17
You Enchant me, so much, through so little!? You don't require novel length, or, graphic sex scenes, to capture my attention? You don't have to display, a linguistic, loquaciousness, becoming of 'Webster,' to express your evident skill, in portraying your grasp on human emotions; or, even describing them, sublimely?!
For that, all you required,— was yourself!
Well done! Cheers!;-)
kiddie18 chapter 1 . 4/20
sweet ;)
HopeWithinDarkness chapter 1 . 3/11
Sooo sweet and good. Thanks for writing
catlover782 chapter 1 . 2/26
Great start can't wait for more
Visitor chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I'llBiteYouToDeath chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
This was really really really good. Deep and well-written. So much emotions. Wished this could have happened in canon! Totally loved it. Hope you could keep writing more! More of these oneshots and maybe even multi-chapter ones. :)
hbarnett chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
You have quickly risen to my top authors list along with BexChan and Lena Phoria. Your Draco is every bit as enticing, untouchable, and complex as I would ever imagine him to be. Even in short story form you do such an excellent job of weaving my brain around your characters.
isophia216 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
That...was great! :D
Shamelessly Radiant chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
It's nice, good written and easy. Well done.
Tannabelle chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
You can't just stop there. That's not fair.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013