Reviews for Hermione's new life with Severus
Opal chapter 18 . 5/25
They are very ooc
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 4 . 4/27
What a disaster! get a beta!
SNAPEXHERMIONE chapter 16 . 2/15/2014
SNAPEXHERMIOE chapter 12 . 2/15/2014
Elena Shadow Wolf chapter 8 . 1/31/2014
I really like this story. Only problem I'm finding is grammar and spelling mistakes. Not trying to criticize you, just letting you know.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/15/2013
I like it are you going to continue
It Ends Where It All Began chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
I would like to offer my beta services. I have noticed a few minor mistakes. Not to worry they are quite... Unoticible but I love your story and it almost throws me off that such a fantastic author could have such silly little mistakes. I hope you will accept.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/10/2013
really good! but in the whole story i think that she says i love you to much!and some thing abot her seems out of charector
Lisa Paige chapter 18 . 11/3/2012
I've just sat here and read the whole story and i want more! Hahaha that sounds extreamly demanding but its true please write more soon! Thank you )
angeleyes7084 chapter 18 . 10/30/2012
so I like it update please update soon
CindaLee666 chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
You have some very good ideas for stories but your form, spelling , and grammar could use some work. Maybe consider getting yourself a beta to look things over? Other than that good start on a story.
BlueHP chapter 18 . 9/8/2012
The fart thing was hilarious. Great story.
jenny chapter 18 . 7/28/2012
it was soooooooooooooo good can you write some more please
SakuraDragomir chapter 18 . 2/6/2012
hey waz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love harry potter and the gang

i hope i can read more of ur stories

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
NCIS-Ziva-Forever chapter 18 . 1/1/2012
Pppllleeeaaassseee update! Also, I would love to be your beta! Severus is the best character in harry potter! And had the worst death!:(