Reviews for Strays
Herby Girl chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Really adorable! Thanks for sharing!
naomis8329 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
A wonderful short, brilliantly written and totally fluffy. Loved it. Thank you
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
That was absolutely fantastic!

Thank you for writing this beautiful story.

Dr34ming chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
That is so sweet! It's well-written, and the whole family angle is adorable. Alistair and Cousland need a little bunch of misfits to look after!
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
very good story!
Malymin chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This really is a fabulous one-shot. It's beautifully written, and has an honesty to it that resonates. I'm glad I found it, and hope that you write more to add to your profile. :)
indracon chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
That was just way to sweet! I love how they adopted all those little munchkins. Way to cute.
LotusofAvalokitesvara chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Dragon Age seems to have a thing against happy endings. It's so nice to see a story with a happy ending for once!
Sanveann chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Very sweet and charming! I had also thought that the PC and Alistair might perhaps adopt ... Alistair would make such a wonderful dad!
waiting4morning chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
This was so lovely and sweet. I love that you're choosing not to touch on the fact that they may never have biological children of their own. It's a very fitting end and I would almost ask to read more of the same, but I'm not sure how something like this could be continued because it was ended on such good note. Thanks for writing!
Pisceanduality chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
So sweet! I'm adding this to my favorites for sure! 3
Allecto00 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
A very touching story... I would like to read some longer fic of Yours because seems like You are a talented writer.
BladeOfFarfalla chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I adored this beyond words, it just brought the biggest smile to my face, it's stories like these that make me want to be a better writer-because of the weight they carry, simple but in such a dynamic way. Beautiful, I remember you from the IRC the other night, I hope you write more!
Hermia S chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
This was *so* cute! Alistair makes just about the cutest dad... ever! :)
vienna83 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I think this fic gave me a cavity :P

Kidding aside, I actually think Alistair would be a pretty good dad. I could see him being like Calvin's dad (based on the dialogue with Dog in camp) and telling outlandish lies to his children.

I like seeing happy endings here sometimes, so thanks :)