Reviews for Based on a True Story
gottalovetheboywiththebread chapter 13 . 12/23/2011
I hope that this chapter wasn't the last because this is a great story! Hope u continue this! Update soon plzz!
ChaR17 chapter 13 . 4/6/2010
Aw! Thats really sweet:D. Please update really soon! -Charlotte:D
theruinedpuzzle chapter 4 . 3/27/2010
Oh gosh. I don't think Kenny will ever get the hint. Poor Cameron though. Actually I should be saying poor Natalie cause she likes him.

I got the feeling that we're going to find out that Grace isn't the best person in the world. Especially from the "Please don't be mad at me for anything you heard."

Can't wait for the bonfire :) I'm offically hooked into this story.
theruinedpuzzle chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
Cute chapter. I feel like we're going to be hearing "Zowwy Kenny" a whole lot. Ming seems like one of those kids who is up to no good all the time.

I like the interaction between Kenny and Amanda. The 'negotiation' was adorable. Especially the part where Amanda overdoes it completely with the head shaking. They're cute when they talk to each other.
theruinedpuzzle chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
Dang. She really does hate Kenny. I love it. I love the lines where you can just see her internally seething and feeling sorry for Grace. "a pathetic stoner" Amanda has a little bit of a bite to her. It's good character depth.

I really loved the line about the lead Camp Counselor. "She was terrifying."

"Santana Santa Clause Shaped Chocolate Figures." You are amazing. That line is fantasic.

Hm... I like how friendly Kenny is. It's interesting. I also love how Grace's voice cuts through Amanda and is telling her how to act.

"I finish the styrofoam serving anyways so I don't look anorexic." I like that. It's very high school girl thinking.

Great chapter :)
theruinedpuzzle chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
That was a really good first chapter. I'm already hooked into needing to know what happens next. I like how you describe Amanda's character and her uneasiness at being at the "stoner bonfire". It was relatable.

I liked the paragraph about changing with Grace. Grace's character seems like she is going to be a handful through-out the story. Amanda is a good friend though. You can tell she's loyal.

The scene where Amanda catches Kenny's eye and waves and he nods back was really interesting.

I can't wait to read the next chapter. Great job on this one! :)
I-Need-Direction-To-Perfection chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
This story is great - :) I like all of the characters and the storyline is really good, it makes me think of summer which right now I need. Hope you can get some more added soon - I can't wait - kepp up the good work.
heyfriday chapter 13 . 12/31/2009
FINALLY!

That was adorable.

-Zoomie
mommyoftwo chapter 13 . 12/30/2009
I got the freaking chills! ha! no bull! i LOVED this chapter. THEY KISSED! and they FINALLY admitted that they liked eachother. okay, i didn't really know that that was coming but i'm so happy that it did! i so can't wait for the next chapter.
Jasey Ray chapter 13 . 12/30/2009
Ah! So good! Totally saw this coming!

Kenny is so cute. I love him. I love this.

Perfect :)
Jasey Ray chapter 12 . 12/30/2009
This is a really cool idea- I like how you go into other character's mind. I mean I would have never thought to go into people like Cameron's or Ben's (this is Ben right?) POV. This is really really really cool. Plus you don't make it like screaming out loud that it's that character's mind. Love it.

This is so good. I might have to start reviewing a lot more for you :)
heyfriday chapter 12 . 12/30/2009
lkshglkshgkh!

I want to know what's going on.

-Zoomie
heyfriday chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
? What happened to the rest?
mommyoftwo chapter 12 . 12/30/2009
what! so y was ken pissed? did something not work out? you NEED to update SOON! and y is grace talking to this dude?
mommyoftwo chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
that is so mean! great way to end the chapter but i guess that was they call a cliffhanger.