Reviews for Sympathy for the Predators
Silverstargirl chapter 10 . 3/20
I keep wondering if this story will ever be finished...such a lovely piece it is after all! Maybe someday? :D
Pyrane chapter 10 . 2/15
Interesting and breathless and confusing story
Thanks for sharing, and feel free to update whenever ;D

***Pyrane***
VeroSev chapter 10 . 1/10
Amazing story, I like it!
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 10 . 11/4/2015
Please update :c
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 9 . 11/4/2015
Lol Superbus is a funny name xD
Guest chapter 10 . 10/5/2015
your sex scenes are actually so legit
Gwen chapter 10 . 7/17/2015
More?
I love this story! I have never thought of a paring like this one. You have done an incredible job outlining Lucius' character. More than that, you have made two characters compatable with each other (the way Lucius reacts to Harry. The way Harry reacts to Lucius. Everything else around them), which is why I love this fanfiction of yours so much!
I hope and look forward to when you will pick up this story again. If not, then I look forward to reading another HPLM story.
Good Luck!
MimiTaylor chapter 10 . 1/28/2015
Oh how I wish your muses would bless a completion to this work.
Tao Ayame chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
Hello!

Right now, I am really annoyed. Why? Because it seems that I am unable to put into words what I am feeling about your story.
First things first, the work you put into Lucius Malfoy's and Harry Potter's characterization is absolutly incredible.
Lucius' persona is very complex, absolutely believable (for a pureblood and a Malfoy) and I don't remember reading a better portrayal. Ever.
Harry is still the headstrong boy -now man- we ever knew, but has gained wisdom and -dare I say it- pliability over the years: true, he made a vow after Ginny's death, but he did recognize easily enough (only a few years after he plighted his vow, and only with a 'little push' from your dear Lucius) the triviality of it.
Also, I loved the way you inserted art and politics to the scenario. Both are really important here but, almost effortlessly, you made it blends itself in the background of the story, so that it never encroached on Harry and Lucius interactions. On the contrary, Lucius plays with those, in order to achieve his goals. Truly terrifying.
Anyway, I am in love with your plot, your characterization of our lovebirds, and cannot wait to hear more from you.

Cheers,
Guest chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
Love this story. Hope there is more to come.
michehp chapter 10 . 8/30/2014
How did I miss this story until now? Hot, hot, hot!
Anonymous chapter 10 . 6/22/2014
This is riveting. Continue it, please.
TheCauldron chapter 10 . 6/22/2014
I've never read a Harry/Lucius story before... Suddenly I think I adore this pairing!
arynwy chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
I like the fact that Harry has pulled his head out of the sand, so to speak, when it comes to how he influences things. Now, all he needs to learn is that if he's not willing to take control of that influence, others will for him. Lucius included. I can see that he knows that, but he's still reluctant to exercise that fact unless backed into a corner. I'm still waiting to read Hermione's response to what's occurred, especially when she's already tried to make a case for his involvement in the past.
JBubbles chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
Such a beautiful fic! Really mature and with an intricate plot! And their reactions are so truthful and deep. I'm in love with both your Lucius and your Harry.