Reviews for Sympathy for the Predators
Sky318 chapter 10 . 2/14
Me enamoré necesito una continuación
Encontrar Buenas obras de este ship (uno de mis preferidos) es como que lluevan peces
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 10 . 1/11
Beautifully done! Will there be more to this story?
Silverstargirl chapter 10 . 3/20/2016
I keep wondering if this story will ever be finished...such a lovely piece it is after all! Maybe someday? :D
Pyrane chapter 10 . 2/15/2016
Interesting and breathless and confusing story
Thanks for sharing, and feel free to update whenever ;D

***Pyrane***
VeroSev chapter 10 . 1/10/2016
Amazing story, I like it!
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 10 . 11/4/2015
Please update :c
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 9 . 11/4/2015
Lol Superbus is a funny name xD
Guest chapter 10 . 10/5/2015
your sex scenes are actually so legit
Gwen chapter 10 . 7/17/2015
More?
I love this story! I have never thought of a paring like this one. You have done an incredible job outlining Lucius' character. More than that, you have made two characters compatable with each other (the way Lucius reacts to Harry. The way Harry reacts to Lucius. Everything else around them), which is why I love this fanfiction of yours so much!
I hope and look forward to when you will pick up this story again. If not, then I look forward to reading another HPLM story.
Good Luck!
MimiTaylor chapter 10 . 1/28/2015
Oh how I wish your muses would bless a completion to this work.
Tao Ayame chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
Hello!

Right now, I am really annoyed. Why? Because it seems that I am unable to put into words what I am feeling about your story.
First things first, the work you put into Lucius Malfoy's and Harry Potter's characterization is absolutly incredible.
Lucius' persona is very complex, absolutely believable (for a pureblood and a Malfoy) and I don't remember reading a better portrayal. Ever.
Harry is still the headstrong boy -now man- we ever knew, but has gained wisdom and -dare I say it- pliability over the years: true, he made a vow after Ginny's death, but he did recognize easily enough (only a few years after he plighted his vow, and only with a 'little push' from your dear Lucius) the triviality of it.
Also, I loved the way you inserted art and politics to the scenario. Both are really important here but, almost effortlessly, you made it blends itself in the background of the story, so that it never encroached on Harry and Lucius interactions. On the contrary, Lucius plays with those, in order to achieve his goals. Truly terrifying.
Anyway, I am in love with your plot, your characterization of our lovebirds, and cannot wait to hear more from you.

Cheers,
Guest chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
Love this story. Hope there is more to come.
michehp chapter 10 . 8/30/2014
How did I miss this story until now? Hot, hot, hot!
Anonymous chapter 10 . 6/22/2014
This is riveting. Continue it, please.
TheCauldron chapter 10 . 6/22/2014
I've never read a Harry/Lucius story before... Suddenly I think I adore this pairing!