Reviews for Sympathy for the Predators
MimiTaylor chapter 10 . 1/28
Oh how I wish your muses would bless a completion to this work.
Tao Ayame chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
Hello!

Right now, I am really annoyed. Why? Because it seems that I am unable to put into words what I am feeling about your story.
First things first, the work you put into Lucius Malfoy's and Harry Potter's characterization is absolutly incredible.
Lucius' persona is very complex, absolutely believable (for a pureblood and a Malfoy) and I don't remember reading a better portrayal. Ever.
Harry is still the headstrong boy -now man- we ever knew, but has gained wisdom and -dare I say it- pliability over the years: true, he made a vow after Ginny's death, but he did recognize easily enough (only a few years after he plighted his vow, and only with a 'little push' from your dear Lucius) the triviality of it.
Also, I loved the way you inserted art and politics to the scenario. Both are really important here but, almost effortlessly, you made it blends itself in the background of the story, so that it never encroached on Harry and Lucius interactions. On the contrary, Lucius plays with those, in order to achieve his goals. Truly terrifying.
Anyway, I am in love with your plot, your characterization of our lovebirds, and cannot wait to hear more from you.

Cheers,
Guest chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
Love this story. Hope there is more to come.
michehp chapter 10 . 8/30/2014
How did I miss this story until now? Hot, hot, hot!
Anonymous chapter 10 . 6/22/2014
This is riveting. Continue it, please.
TheCauldron chapter 10 . 6/22/2014
I've never read a Harry/Lucius story before... Suddenly I think I adore this pairing!
arynwy chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
I like the fact that Harry has pulled his head out of the sand, so to speak, when it comes to how he influences things. Now, all he needs to learn is that if he's not willing to take control of that influence, others will for him. Lucius included. I can see that he knows that, but he's still reluctant to exercise that fact unless backed into a corner. I'm still waiting to read Hermione's response to what's occurred, especially when she's already tried to make a case for his involvement in the past.
JBubbles chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
Such a beautiful fic! Really mature and with an intricate plot! And their reactions are so truthful and deep. I'm in love with both your Lucius and your Harry.
Ghost77401 chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
This is an AMAZING story! I LOVE your style of writing! It's so refreshing. Your characters are well developed and I thoroughly enjoy reading about them. :) Please post the next chapter ASAP! I really REALLY want to know what happens next! :)
Brittabritt chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
Bravo! I loved this. The political games and verbal dances were wonderful. Your sex scenes were some of best I have read. Thank you for giving me the pleasure of reading this. I hope you will complete it, but you write your chapters such that they have satisfying endings anyways.
naelany chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
oh dear. Potter's being hunted and he doesn't even have the first clue
naelany chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
dear me, this looks promising
dragonzice chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
Interesting story! I like Harry's take on how he should influence events that go against the Ministry.
Miss Nailia chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
great story, the title and synopsis didn't seem very enticing but then i saw it somuch in my favorite writers favorites that i had to see it too, so i will advise you to perhaps change the summary or title.
thanks for the stopy and update soon please
Anon and anon chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
I very much enjoyed this fic so far - your Lucius and Harry meet on the basis of equals (different, but each with balancing strengths) which is pretty much the way I like myL/H fics. I look forward to seeing them revolutionize the wizarding world!