Reviews for Sympathy for the Predators
Artemis Fortune chapter 10 . 2/6/2013
Well, this is captivating. The way Lucius here managed to charm Harry, another hunter, to work with himand become his lover after taking that vow makes him intriguing. Harry is very much himself here. Their personalities are in character. Clashing between them are sparks.

I also like the themes of art and beauty used here. Very eloquent
Forte
WyrdSmith chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
"My dear, sweet Harry, working for an employer does not mean that you do not despise them with all your soul. It seems to be the normal state of affairs, in fact."

How very true.

Brilliant, as always. Take this in the spirit I say it: sometimes, reading your work is painful. Ideas rear up and slice into the unsuspecting reader who is only looking for a decent story to fill some time and headspace. Instead, we end up mulling over the way you crafted a sentence or plot point or character, thinking with intellect rather than the semi-aware enjoyment we expect to employ. It's like picking up a paperback romance and finding its actually one of challenging assignments in English Lit.

I never open one of your stories if I'm feeling mentally lazy, as it would be a disservice to us both.
gail19 chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
Devious. Deliciously so.

I find it strange that reading this the word that keeps coming up is delicious. But it is what it is.
Gemini Peverell chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
They have such an amazing relationship! Personally, I find it absolutely delightful. Please update soon!
gail19 chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
There is something delicious about Lucius even when he is being all creepy stalkerish.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
But it wasn't lying to let Lucius believe he was correct. Not lying openly, at least. Lying by omission was different. And he didn't think that he was quite ready to try and explain the Dursleys to Lucius.
When will you be ready?
Good luck, Harry, Lucius.
gail19 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Just knowing Lucius was somewhere in the background gave me shivers all over.
hotflower901 chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
Lucius will be a political animal until he dies. But he is right that Harry is beautiful
DarkAdarah chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
hahaha, I just love Lucius, well a Lucius well written like this, and the the clown!Lucius you can find in XD Thanks for the update, honestly it catched me in surprise, but thanks notheless :)
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
...an update! Omg, omg, omg - I was so shocked to see the notice but SO happy and it was so worth the wait! The writing style is so artistically done and I love, love, love how Lucius and Harry stay true to themselves while also finding middle ground.

I know that you've struggled with this story, but you truly do write this pairing so wonderfully!
DarkAdarah chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
So hot, good and perfect fanfic, like all of yours really :P Well I hope you continue this :) Love your other fics too!
angela chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
wow...i'm your fan! please update ASAP...you're one of the greatest writers ever...
Alice chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Are you modelling this after the renaissance?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
please come back and update this? please, please, please...?
Thornesedge chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
Brilliantly and intelligently written, with talented description and an entertaining plotline.
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »