Reviews for Things the Crew Can No Longer Do
Motherofthehorde chapter 2 . 4/25
Mahahaha
SapphireSecret chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
I usually don't like these types of fanfictions, but this one was very funny! I was laughing a lot. Good job!
quoththeraven5 chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
this was to funny! :D
Liberwolf chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Они зло! Зла я вам говорю! Они должны умереть! #43

Я ненавижу вас всех #47

Google Translate:

They are evil! Evil I tell you! They have to die!

I hate you all
Hebi R chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
AngelQueen chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
OMG! *dies laughing* This is effing hilarious! HEE!

*bg* I'm actually betting that Pike secretly thinks the gang's antics are hysterical, but the rest of the Admiralty made him send the list in the first place, because he's the only one the crew listens to on a regular basis.

This is so hilarious! Great job! Thanks for sharing! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Congrats I laughed so hard I cried. Awesome story.
One More Disaster chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Hahaha! OMG, this is amazing. I laughed so hard when I read this. I was just glad my sister wasn't home, because otherwise she would have thought there was something wrong with me.

I absolutely love this story. Awesome job.

Fae
egwolf65 chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
great story!
Moon Howling Banshee chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
I did a google translate- the Russian is first, 'They are evil! Evil I say! They must die!" and second, "I hate you all."
talk-ape chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
wow! Unbelievably hilarious!

Chekov about Tellytubbies: They are evil. Evil I say! Kill them all! ahahahhaa don't even get me started on the freaky baby sun

fantastic idea of the respones
Calico-Kitty chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
OMG! Voltaire reference!

Definetely one of the better list fics that I've read, esecially the crew's comments.
Cori Rain chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
This story made me laugh out loud. Thank you!
chaoticmom chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
Love this! I hope you do another one. it's perfect for ending a rather crappy Friday on a goood note. Thank you. take care
girl chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
Oh my gosh this is so funny! Thank you for writing this; i am deeply in love with it and it's one of my favorite Fanfictions. Keep writing!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »