Reviews for Smoking In The Boys' Room
PineappleCoconut chapter 1 . 1/7
You probably haven't even signed on in months, maybe years, but please come back. This story was amazing and I'm dying not knowing what happens next.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/7/2014
what?! youve ended it there?! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
NikkiS chapter 19 . 2/27/2014
I am loving this! I normally don't read the High School fics, but this one has sucked me in. Please,will this be HEA?
Stephanie chapter 19 . 11/4/2013
This is a slow painful death! BELLA AND EDWARD HAVE TO BE TOGETHER! great story btw, I couldn't stop reading
Living chapter 19 . 10/10/2013
Oh my god! I absolutely adore this story, please update soon!:)
Hello chapter 19 . 8/7/2013
MORRE
Ms.Birdde chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Y does Alice seem crazy
Ms.Birdde chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
The beginning of the story was goooodddd
Slytherin-of-course-15 chapter 19 . 3/1/2013
NEED MORE! i have tears running down my face right now! and when rose took the phone call all i could think of is edwards in the hospital! please hurry and fix this! its messed up all the balance and their friendships are falling apart! hurry with the fixing glue!
thanks for the emotional rollarcoaster,
Slytherin-of-course-15
FrustratedLawStudent chapter 19 . 7/1/2012
Are you still there? Are you going to continue? It's been more than a year and it's such a great story... I'd love to see where it goes!
Isabella Esme Cullen chapter 19 . 4/13/2012
i really hope you continue this story because I LOVE IT

* •. . • *Awesome* •. . • *
Megan Rachel chapter 19 . 3/21/2012
Please please please tell me u are continuing this at some point. I needed reading material whilst in hospital and decided this would satisfy me until I reached the end! I may have squeaked when I realised there was no chapter 20!

In desperate need of Button-flyward! X
Ariauna chapter 19 . 1/31/2012
love it
1994megz chapter 19 . 12/21/2011
Hey so is this story finished ? ?

Because I absolutely love it :)

Please say it ain't
VampChick76 chapter 19 . 10/25/2011
ARRRRRRRGGGGGG! WHY? They are both such idiots! They keep dodging the freakin' subject! RAWR! Update soon!

Xela