Reviews for Darkness
emerusmerlinus chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Very good... I like the perverted Inui... poor Kaido
koi.no.michi chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
inui is such a closet pervert

absolutely loved this 3

kaidoh is too cute for words

he is always an uke

this was just perfect 3

i can imagine inui saving that picture and using it as his desktop background, screensaver, cellphone wallpaper, etc.

it was wonderful
xSakuraBlossom chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Hee hee! Loved it! Kaidoh and Inui are such an awesome pair! And Inui is very mischievous xD

Great job, keep writing
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
xD Inui is TOTALLY a closet pervert! Hadn't we already established this fact? o.O; xD But yeah. Loved this. Kaoru is too adorable for words. It's true, this pairing DOESN'T get enough love on this site! D I was sad to see that. Emerald Pair is so wonderful! Why wouldn't it have tons and tons of fanfics? Mou... *pout*
Eos-hime chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
nice one - Inui is so... well... how should I put it:)
Kurai Minoru chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
MUA HA HA HA HA HA HA. XD The notion of Inui being a pervert is not surprising at all. It's just funny that someone finally makes a story about it. Totally mad me crack up over my keyboard. :D Why does that not surprise me?

CONGRATS ON WRITING THIS STORY! :D

Kurai Minoru X The Dark Truth X
Gillii-Akujacku chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
First I'd like to say that Inui exudes the pervert vibe. And now I will flail about how much I loved this. That was awesome! Inui is such a perv and Fuji lending him his camera is just priceless! The last line was love.
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
"Too much yaoi is bad for you, kids."

I agree with this statement but the "bad" is SO totally welcomed! _

I also agree that Inui is such a closet pervert, but isn't that one of the reasons we love him? And this pairing DOESN'T get enough love. Sure, there are other pairings that might LOOK better, but this one is so adorable in their own way! Kaidoh and Inui just look really good together and I loved this!

Nya! _