Reviews for The Chosen Ones
Ally CamCam chapter 7 . 1/23/2015
Why didn't you keep writing? This was so unique, detailed ad though strange... amazing :). I wish you had taken the time to finish because it would have been one of the best 3
XSerendipity92X chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Please update! I really want to know what happens next. I also read your story Family and still have hope that you'll give us readers closure by writing the third book. I know it's asking alot considering the negative reviews but don't give in to peoples Ignorance and stupidity. This is fanfiction. You have the right to write whatever the hell u want!:) lol But what I'm just trying to say is it's obvious u love writing. Your talented and as twisted ur stories are they're really good. I tried taking a break for Family but failed miserably lol I'm surprised I even put down my Itouch to go to sleep. Your stories r that good. Please don't stop updating and pm me if u want to talk or anything or perhaps work on a story together :-D
Eyghon chapter 7 . 6/28/2011
What an intriguing story. How about an update?
Kay8abc chapter 7 . 8/3/2010
I can't wait for more of this strange tale.

-Kate
MidnightHalcyon chapter 7 . 4/16/2010
Whoa.
JackyKay chapter 7 . 4/3/2010
Please update! I love your story.
EvaH2Os chapter 7 . 3/6/2010
i thought it was really great. im surprised she liked the tattoo but cameron always surprises me
Lit. Metalhead chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
Very good story.
ChaseMe101 chapter 7 . 3/4/2010
I just read all of it and i have to admit that atfirst i was iffy on the story, was not sure what to think at all, but the more i read the more i really began to sink my teeth into this story. I hope you dont leave it here!
librarymouse chapter 7 . 3/4/2010
Great story so far. Can't wait to read more.
Wax Angel Wings chapter 7 . 3/1/2010
Very Good! I wanna know what happens to the two girls that were fighting. Very well written and I can't wait to see more!
Pink Jover chapter 7 . 3/1/2010
hey, i just read your fic completly, and i liked it very much.

it's very dark, but it really got to me. i'm wondering how it will continue...

hope you'll be able to update soon and that you'll be feeling better in general!

btw: Within Temptation is a great band; i've seen Sharon den Adel live once and it was really breathtaking. Dark wings is such a amazing song. I just took another look at the lyrics; i sincerely hope that Cam and Remy are both alive when Cuddy comes to the rescue! please don't let them die *puppy eyes*?
Shananigan chapter 7 . 3/1/2010
sorry to hear that you are having troubles. it was a great chapter and i am eager for the next one, but can wait while you figure it out. :)
Vampslayer08 chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
This is definitely a change from all the other stories I've read on here, and I'm totally enjoying it. It's dark and intense, and amazing. I can't wait to see what happens next, update soon!
91FanFicLover63 chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
Yay you're not dead! And I'm glad you aren't planning on abandoning this fic because I'll keep on reading if you keep writing :) wonderful chapter, more please :)