Reviews for Too Much To Life MICHAEL JACKSON mm
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
i love this story too.i'm a huge fan of mj fanfics as aq matter of fact i'm also writting a not mm though...
MsAlicorn chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Fuck that cunt; Brooke! Michael and Freddie were meant to be!
leilani13 chapter 11 . 12/16/2010
great story
tehsharkie chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Ohhai guys! I found out that this story was continued here:

?sid17&ageconsentok&warning3

Awesome job, by the way. It's very well-written and not creepy like I thought it would be. :p
mjbeatle chapter 11 . 6/8/2010
Wow! Brilliant story...

It shames me to see that this story was never carried on from 2009 though.

It was just a really nice story, I wish you could have continued.

I'm loving the story so far.

You write in such great detail.

If you'd carry this on I would be pleased

Which Era of Michael's is this? I'd guess somewhere before thriller?
loleibolek chapter 11 . 5/18/2010
Woah! I like your fanfic! I want to read the next chapter! please!
graceb123 chapter 11 . 3/26/2010
great story! cant wait for more :):)
Daniella Jackson chapter 12 . 1/25/2010
Ohplz keep on writing plz update plz! Yunno, Freddie and Michael were friends and I think Michael was bisexual (because he loved Lisa a lot but he acted like a gay man, yunno, makeup, sensitiveness and all) and I have fantasized so much with them having a romance, I actually think they fancied eachother but yunno how Jehova's Witnesses are 'bout gays... THANKS XD I LOVE THIS PLZ KEEP ON
MJ'sQueenSweetCaroline chapter 12 . 1/1/2010
Alrity well lemme c chapter 6: lol michael is 60 aw tht was so funny and cute with the little boy chapter 7: well i wouldnt believe an old man is mj unless he sang for me too lol chapter 8: the beginning was...interesting my first reaction was WTH lol i cant imagine a dream like tht lol chapter 9: r u making michael bi or something cuz ik freddie mercury was gay but michael wasnt stil cute tho how michael learned from him in this part chapter 10: aw tht was nice how michael just wanted him 2 come over and it seems freddie thinks tht wen ppl ask him 2 their house its a joke but michael is too sweet chapter 11: poor michael when he cries over a sad song...interesting moment between him and freddie tho chapter 12: repeat but my fave chapter. you are still doing awesome keep on writing :)
MJ'sQueenSweetCaroline chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
Hi I just read your story and this is a review for all 5 chapters so far...chapter 1: wow questioning goes on a lot and nice work diana;) chapter 2: brooke is in such a state of dreaminess that it's funny:P chapter 3: i dont get whats wrong with her mom...does she have some kinda issue with brooke hanging out with ppl younger or older thn her? God lol! chapter 4: lol the fans made me laugh and katherine just throwing their junk...meeting most of the jacksons is gr8 but jackie is the ass here...chapter 5: ADORABLE! I LOVE ROMANCE SO ITS AWESOME but whats wrong with michael? poor guy...anyway keep writing i like it :]