Reviews for A Simple Card
WordWings chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
That was really sweet!
Loony-1995 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I loved it!

It was great to read a Ron/Fred story that was so well written and serious (for once) :D
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Excellent. Pity Fred didn't write down that idea about the Christmas cards.
Love From A Muggle chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Aww. It was really sad, but sweet at the same time.
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This was quite touching. Loved the humanity you gave Fred, while still allowing him to be himself. Excellent little story here!
KittyBennet chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
That was great and the end was very touching. Loved it. ;)
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Good story. Excellent job on Fred's letter to Ron. So much stuff in there that Fred could only get out in a letter rather than vocally. I also liked the way you ended this, playing on Ron's guilt.

A couple typos I caught: "as to rather he should make . . ." should be "as to whether he should make . . ."

"wondering the Burrow" should be "wandering the Burrow.

Well done. Keep up the good work.
FirstYear chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I liked the idea that Ron does not get the letter, but finds it quite by accident... well done.
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Lovely

(*_*)
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
This was a very beautiful story. It just sounded like something that Fred would do (in my opinion anyway). Lovely.
silverbirch chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
That's the second story i've read in a couple of days where fred has been shown as a caring a sensative person. It makes a wonderfully refreshing change.

Excellent.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I love this. Fred showing his vulnerable side but trying to be cheerful is just right. And I think you have it right that he and George did see Ron as a friend as well as a brother and were proud of what he was doing. Love the mentions of the others too - especially Lee coming in and out of hiding. And tying it in with Ron helping George with the shop is perfect.