Reviews for Thank Lewis For Me
red2013 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
good story,
silvermoony77 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This was a beautiful story that really showed the relationship between Morse and Lewis. I loved it! :)
Harriet Telcontar Holmes chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Ive been reading this story over and over again over the past few weeks and I still cant get enough of it. Could you perhaps write another story involving Morse and Lewis? There are far too few stories like this on the net.

Anyway, great job!
doctorjay chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Sad, and well done. So much left unsaid between the two of them...I think the Lewis character is trying not to turn into Morse, but is being pulled that way in his relationship with Hathaway...
DocJorgensen chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Very good job. It is always awesome/exciting/cool to see more Morse fiction being written. Of course, this is based on the tv version and not the book version of the Remorseful Day, but that's fine.

Thanks.
Random Phantom chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Lovely... thank you for sharing this, hopefully you will be writing more Morse fics soon! Despite Lewis having a series of his own, it always saddens me to be reminded that there will never be any more Morse, and no more of the wonderful John Thaw... and yet I am happy to find new Morse fic. Thank you!

- RP