Reviews for Life Is Worth Living
2mhpt chapter 1 . 9/2/2018
Veri n1c3eHQst0riGs
Yincira chapter 10 . 6/16/2010
Writing wise, sometimes there's a repeat of words in a sentence, such as "who I liked, because he genuinely seemed to like us", which sounds a bit odd. Other than that, still engaging.

I like the history you've made up and the idea that Abelia is also be from another time, though that human technology could alter the sun is a bit farfetched (assuming the records are indeed correct). Matt being able to do so much is also a stretch, and I still don't see the point of why he needed white hair?

I'm glad he came up with a ruse for this scenario. It would have been like rape if they'd gone through with the actual thing, their mutual lack of communication is an effective way of showing they have trouble even with faking it.

Last, looking forward to how you'll write Shu and Lala-ru.
Celestialfae chapter 30 . 6/10/2010
That was a lovely story especially at the end. The song "In the sunset's glow" matches the ending quite well. i'd be lying if i said is wasnt bawling right now, cuz i am sort of. It was sad seeing Lala Ru go away but maybe Shu can see her again someday.

And Shu will probably use what he has learned to prevent others from making the same mistakes people make time and time again.

Thanks a billion, man,

Celestialfae
Celestialfae chapter 24 . 6/10/2010
I dont know if viewers have noticed, but i believe there might have been some Lala Ru and Shu romance going on. because even though Lala said " i wont deplete my life for humans anymore", she still used the water in her pendant to hydrate Shu when he was unconscious. some might take that as friendship, but i take that as sort of some crush type things.

well whatever you decide, its still a good show for years to come.

P.S. Ever watch an anime called "Fantastic Children"? Its sort of the same style but different visual effects and just as beautiful if not sad in some cases.
Celestialfae chapter 21 . 6/10/2010
I remember watching the episodes where Sara finding out she's pregnant and then trying to kill herself and the baby inside her. I was like kind of bawling my eyes out and everything. But good thing she had Shu to stop her. I wish there were more people like him. Not as dumb (no offense to Shu fans) but just as kind hearted as him.

I like the part of where Matt comes to terms with his situation and realizing somethings.
Celestialfae chapter 17 . 6/10/2010
I can kind of understand Elamba's feelings on the whole thing. he loses a sister and his home. giving him a reason to hate Hamdo. But at the same time, he is being rather selfish. He is not taking into consideration that other's have gone through the same thing and lost loved ones giving him a reason to "sacrifice" and leave their children orphans.

This is somewhat related to the war in the middle east and africa. Its like my dad said "get the facts straight before jumping to reckless conclusions. See both sides of the story.

Great story.
Celestialfae chapter 14 . 5/20/2010
I have to say the first intro of Episode 6 of Now and then here and there are my favorites. The background music is just beautiful and nostalgic. i wish i had the copy of that music but they only have the piano version of it. sucks well keep writing.
Celestialfae chapter 10 . 5/20/2010
Finally you bring Shu into the story. i was beginning to wonder if he was ever going to show up or not. And is there going to be rivalry between Matt and Shu for Sara's affection?
Yincira chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
Oi, you write so quickly, I've got trouble keeping up.

Anyway, you mention in your profile to warn when something gets too preachy. Well, the part of how to use the word hell in conversation is distracting from the despair and confusion it would inspire to find the sun is red, you even point out yourself how they're pointless thoughts.

my girlfriend to be mistake for another to be mistaken for another.
Yincira chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
The sudden shift to flashback threw me a bit off, but otherwise still as enjoyable as before. It's one of the few stories I read where the in-story narrator tactic works so well and I also liked the addition of his religious views, that sort of thing often is glossed over in fanfiction.
Yincira chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
Very in character, both Abelia and Hamdo. Schmerz was a bit corny as a character though. Other than that, the writing's good too and I like how you tried to address the language problem.

One technical detail : hair cells are dead, so even if he were infected with something that destroys pigment, his hair would not lose pigment just like that and his skin apparently was not affected either. That leaves it to assume that the pigment was just teleported out of his hair, how did that happen?
Yincira chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
One remark, the sentence that follows after : Well, at least I was the heir ... is too long, especially since it's supposed to be narrated by someone. Other than that, it's very well written and the personality of the speaker reflects in the way he speaks, I hope to read more.