Reviews for obviously, we're made for each other
jessi chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Great story, funny!
Chiera chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I thought this was awesome. Their banter was really well done, and the humour sparkling underneath the pissed off surface was much appreciated.

I'm most impressed about your power of characterisation, though. Half the lines they spoke I could almost hear spoken on Castle's and Beckett's voiced in my mind. Bravo!
To a Skylark chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Found this fic browsing through other people's favourites, and I just couldn't resist reviewing. Absolutely love it, nie work with the characterisation. :)
tridecalogisms chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
'He was simply waiting for her to come in and apologize. It was usually what people did after throwing staplers at other people.'

'And was she really going to -

- slap the ice pack back on his face for him. Nice.'

hahaha, i loved this, once again AMAZING, just perfect for them and i loved the last line, brilliant...hope to read more of your work in the future!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Oh... Ouch. Staplers hurt.

Thanks for writing.
ashleezak chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
That was well handled sexual tension. Love it. That is a situation that I could see the characters reacting in. Well-written.
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Great idea well executed
meghan chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
j'aime cette!
uAurel chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
yup...i definitely can see this happening...in almost every murder mysteries i read, authors always splashed some romance so its definitely not a stretch if Castle insert himself & splash some romance into his Nikki Heat series
Bella Paige chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
more more more
utahyoda chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
What I like about this the most is that it easily could have happened on the show. I think it's completely in character, and it doesn't change the cannon at all. It's also a lot of fun, and I enjoyed reading it. Their voices are just about perfect; and their voices are not easy to get right. Well done.
underarrest39 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
lol that was hilarious. loved it so much. :)