Reviews for Royal Turbulences
Sakamaki Hikaru chapter 18 . 6/8/2016
is there not gonna having new chapter ?
really like this story
Guest chapter 18 . 4/9/2016
I LOVVVVVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
"UKE RYOMA POWER"
VandQ chapter 18 . 1/29/2016
umm.. Author-san.. can you please continue this story?..
please... I really like this story...
Angela chapter 18 . 12/29/2015
I honestly have to say, I've seen tons and tons of AtoRyo stories and while they are all quite well, I'm running out of proper ones that are good and interesting, as well as...exciting. However, I suddenly, somehow, was dragged into this one. And I must admit, this was a surprise.
Very few stories I've read have good plot, introduction of characters, and making sure to keep the character's original personality in sync with a personality/actions you create. This has indeed been a wonderful story so far, and it would be great if you could update this soon, if you have the time to.
Thanks!
Asian Tinkerbell chapter 18 . 12/19/2015
Ahhhh! Poor tezuka! I hope ryoma understands why keigo works so hard soon :/ it's been almost 6 years! Hopefully you'll update this awesome story!
Inuyashas bloody moon chapter 6 . 7/16/2015
I think this is the 2nd or 3rd time I read this story and still no update. So sad. :(
littlepanther chapter 18 . 4/11/2015
I like this new Ryoma it really is refreshing. I can't wait to hear more from you.

-littlepanther-
Inuyashas bloody moon chapter 18 . 1/31/2015
Please update soon
Guest chapter 8 . 11/21/2014
Yes! OshitairxFuji... ah... . *nosebleed*
Lemonkittylove chapter 18 . 7/8/2014
lol. yes. i love your story. scenes are hot or cute and ryoma is just funny...the tattoo was nice..the others are funny..junior is cute...i cant wait for next chapter!keep up the good work
Guest chapter 15 . 6/3/2014
Ryoga is such a bad guy! I think Tezuka is going to think Ryoga is the source of Ryoma's 'change'... Hope Ryoga will have a big fight with Atobe about Ryoma haha and when will the other guys know? They are gonna be soooo surprised
Glasses chapter 18 . 5/26/2014
"I love your story" it's funny yet sweet. I would like to read more so "update soon". Unless you want everyone to believe your dead which hopefully is not the case.
Izayan chapter 17 . 5/17/2014
i'm sorry to say this but please update this story . I really love this story .. when i reach the end of the 18 episode I really "What this story did not end " Please i begged you ..
Your story really make me go crazy will reading it . I really like the part when Kirihara meet Junior and Sanada meet Ryoga it really funny ... I laugh really hard u know until my mom asked me why I laughing like that .. Please update it .. I really like u work keep up the good story
Ptolemy-the-new chapter 18 . 2/1/2014
I loooove this story! Please update even though it's been like four years? Please consider finishing or I'll die! I also really love bad boy ryoma! I love how the regulars react to finding out that there boy isn't so innocent! You are extremely talented and spectacular! Authors like u deserve much praise and I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep the story moving bro!
AkemiClover27 chapter 18 . 1/8/2014
I really love this story, especially the times where everyone realizes just how strong Ryoma is. I am a sucker for a good fluff scene and this story has just the right kind for me, my favorite part though was when Ryoma showed Keigo the tattoo. I can't wait to read more of this story and look forward to the next update.