Reviews for Royal Turbulences
Inuyashas bloody moon chapter 6 . 7/16
I think this is the 2nd or 3rd time I read this story and still no update. So sad. :(
littlepanther chapter 18 . 4/11
I like this new Ryoma it really is refreshing. I can't wait to hear more from you.

Inuyashas bloody moon chapter 18 . 1/31
Please update soon
Guest chapter 8 . 11/21/2014
Yes! OshitairxFuji... ah... . *nosebleed*
Lemonkittylove chapter 18 . 7/8/2014
lol. yes. i love your story. scenes are hot or cute and ryoma is just funny...the tattoo was nice..the others are funny..junior is cute...i cant wait for next chapter!keep up the good work
Guest chapter 15 . 6/3/2014
Ryoga is such a bad guy! I think Tezuka is going to think Ryoga is the source of Ryoma's 'change'... Hope Ryoga will have a big fight with Atobe about Ryoma haha and when will the other guys know? They are gonna be soooo surprised
Glasses chapter 18 . 5/26/2014
"I love your story" it's funny yet sweet. I would like to read more so "update soon". Unless you want everyone to believe your dead which hopefully is not the case.
Trickster-YMBN chapter 17 . 5/17/2014
i'm sorry to say this but please update this story . I really love this story .. when i reach the end of the 18 episode I really "What this story did not end " Please i begged you ..
Your story really make me go crazy will reading it . I really like the part when Kirihara meet Junior and Sanada meet Ryoga it really funny ... I laugh really hard u know until my mom asked me why I laughing like that .. Please update it .. I really like u work keep up the good story
Ptolemy-the-new chapter 18 . 2/1/2014
I loooove this story! Please update even though it's been like four years? Please consider finishing or I'll die! I also really love bad boy ryoma! I love how the regulars react to finding out that there boy isn't so innocent! You are extremely talented and spectacular! Authors like u deserve much praise and I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep the story moving bro!
AkemiClover27 chapter 18 . 1/8/2014
I really love this story, especially the times where everyone realizes just how strong Ryoma is. I am a sucker for a good fluff scene and this story has just the right kind for me, my favorite part though was when Ryoma showed Keigo the tattoo. I can't wait to read more of this story and look forward to the next update.
duchessme chapter 18 . 11/27/2013
its a wonderful plot and cant wait to know what happen next.
Roriette chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
Aw Atobe. ;(
Good thing Ryoma's there though!
Fuji and Oshitari kekeke
Roriette chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
That conversation about Karupin tho.
Fuji and Oshitari make an interesting pair. I think Fuji being mysterious with his intention and Oshitari not bothering to dwell on his sadism is what makes them so puurfect.
And Fuji always leaving Inui to pick up the mess haha!
Tezuka-buchou: yudan sezu ni ikkou!
Roriette chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
HEHE Karupin! Oh the source of new jealousies
I like where this be heading kufufufu
And Fuji, oh Fuji. You da best.
Roriette chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
The banter between king and prince is parallel to Momo and Kaidou. That's sad!
But oh so entertaining.