Reviews for For Good
SammiLoves2Write chapter 10 . 2/5
Awe this was so cute!
-Sammi
Fangedup2013 chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
Still gonna do an epilogue? Ohh and it was awesome!
willow.oak.maple chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
love how you actually managed to "realistically" put Rachel Berry and Noah Puckerman's characters in an honest to God sweet as fuck and happily ever after-esque relationship.
like for reals, usually Puck, Rachel or both of them are butchered and made completely OOC
i usually only read Faberry, but I love Puck. thank you for doing his character justice
and that Rachel of yours?
adorable, and just brilliant.
so thank you, and update that epic-logue soon?
be well (:
iamchefmaster chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
Ohmigod!
I f***ing loved it. . . SO MUCHO!
I just started reading this story and I can tell, because I too am an author, it's going to be a good story.
I LOVE IT!
VanillaAshes chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
Great story :D
Glad I read it :D
Guest chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
Can't wait for the epilogue to this story! I really liked this and want to see just a bit more of Noah now that Maria is here and less of Puck.
Willow-Girl-93 chapter 10 . 6/10/2012
I love it!
goddessoftheexotic chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I love this story! When Rachel vomits on Puck when he slushies her is absolutely hilarious! I laughed for about 10 minutes before I could keep reading! (He totally deserved it!)

Excellent characterisation!
r-a-n-e-1-7 chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
hi, is there still an epilogue? I've been checking still... please make an epilogue... thank you.
SpunkRansom225 chapter 10 . 9/19/2011
Every time I read you say something negative about this story I got upset. This is one of the best things I've read in a while. Your characterization was spot on btw. I loved this so much. Thanks for writing it.
utevon chapter 10 . 7/16/2011
Oh my God... That was incredible! I loved the entire story from start to finish. It was just fabulous. i lov the way you write, even though you think it's bad, but it's seriously not. Well... I'll be waiting for the epic-louge. :)
Tuuna chapter 10 . 7/5/2011
I love love love this fic :D:D It was so cute :D and I loved you version of Puck's and Rachel's relationship, because I kinda found it pretty realistic :D also, I very much look forward to the epic-logue, as long there isn't too much angsty relationship drama between them :S
SoUsay234 chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
This is an awesome story. I loved how you developed their relationship, it's really believable 0D
GleekOut87 chapter 10 . 7/3/2011
very good story. love how they fell in love. its almost a year later where is the long epilouge?