Reviews for An ending is just a beginning in disguise
pen237 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
It really is a tribute to Uhura! I feel like you understand her well, so it was a pleasure to read this!
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
It's fascinating seeing the progression of a relationship through someone else's eyes. Uhura is particularly perceptive :)
atymer chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This is how the Uhura I know would handle this. The lady always is a class act in both universes.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Great job!
Lunar-Sol-42 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This was written beautifully. You wrote Uhara awesomely.

XD
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Really very good. Thanks for the read.
leaky.oven chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Hell to the yes, Uhura being awesome.

Just one thing - perhaps a separator between author's notes and the actual story? It's the only thing that's distracted me from otherwise fantastic writing.
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Very good. Believable, well written and quite beautiful.
Scarlett Rogue chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This is beautiful, love it so much!
Marina Lenore chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
In my mind, I could see things happening *exactly* like this. Well done.3 Absolutely loved it.
Doni chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Very nice job with this story.
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Poor Nyota, it must have really been a crushing feeling at first. I'm glad they got a happy ending (/ish), but maybe she could have had a brief laugh or something with Scottie?
moon maiden of time chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Usually I just LURK LURK LURK but I had to come out of hiding to say how awesome this is. Uhura really is super super cool and you pull that all through and this is, by turns, funny and aching and GAH so wonderful.
Yukaido chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I loved this. I think you got Uhura's characterization down perfectly: intelligent, cool, collected, and I really liked the fact that although you portrayed her as a strong, smart woman, you also showed her more vulnerable human side. And Kirk's last statement and Spock's eyebrow raise, that's just perfect. Lovely story, I truly enojoyed it.
hungryjunco chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Nice job with this one. Your Uhura conveys a strong sense of grace, intelligence, and strength - her personality comes across loud and clear and I think you did a wonderful job writing from her perspective.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »