Reviews for Poison Lady of Gull
Silver eyed lass chapter 14 . 10/6/2013
I really love this story, I hope you do update some time.
Silver eyed lass chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
I loved this book so much but was kinda of unhappy with the ending this is so much bette. I hope u continue it !
KeepTheCreature chapter 15 . 6/29/2013
This is well written and it'd be nice if you finished it, it fits with the story. I really like Aelthar's backstory and how he and Poison have problems getting along. It stays true to the characters.
RC927 chapter 15 . 2/20/2013
Oh wow this story is amazing OwO I just finished reading the book itself today and after that I totally ship Poison and Aelthar 3 I hope you update soon!
Aelthar fan chapter 15 . 4/10/2012
Wow! This story is amazing-I love how you "humanize" Aelthar! I know it's been a long time, but could you please please please update? I can't wait to read more!
crazy-doesn't-even-cover-it chapter 15 . 7/7/2011
this is soooooo good. cant wait for you to update it
Draconian Viviana chapter 15 . 7/5/2011
up lode! up lode! up lode!
PeppyPeppers chapter 13 . 6/3/2011
Hi :) I am loving how you rewrote the ending to this novel. It allows more room for character development and romance :3 my favorite things about your version: the life of the taken children(it makes Poison stop to think if what she's doing is right), Aelthar's dead relative and how he couldn't save her(giving an explanation for his hatred of humans, which also gives him some human qualities) and Asinastra's poison( you kind of gave a little insight on what it may have been). So, as usual, you're doing great on the chapters and what is contained within them.
Draconian Viviana chapter 11 . 5/12/2011
please write another chapter!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 11 . 3/27/2011
harsh... poor gal...
PeppyPeppers chapter 11 . 3/26/2011
Ah, so that's what went makes sense.
PeppyPeppers chapter 9 . 3/22/2011
:) yay updates! I think this chapter was written well and it didn't feel like you just threw something together to say you updated your story. The delay was worth it.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 8 . 3/4/2011
interesting story...i like it so far
Rainchecker chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
I love this. Everything you write flows together so well, please continue it soon. Also the dresses are beautiful. You have very good taste.
Rainchecker chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
I love Poison's insults, and Aelthar's reaction to them "I am hardly a rodent" I was hoping they'd kiss in this chapter, but what you did was even better. Who knew Aelthar had a sense of chivalry? It makes sense though, his character is very concerned with rules and customs.