Reviews for Start Healing
Celrstial Moon chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
That was strong! :)
Catmint chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
You need to work on your use of too/to, your/you're and their/there/they're, but apart from that this is a fantastic story. You've got an excellent writing style, you've captured so many emotions beautifully and they radiate out through the text, your characterisation is excellent and you've handled the subject really well. I love this.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/16/2010
Beautifully written-you are so talented . My only problem is that you have cited 2 beautiful U2 songs that you have accredited to someone else- was that a genuine mistake? You see I'm probably the biggest U2 fan in the world and I believe they are the biggest band in the world!
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 8 . 7/23/2010
Beautifully done!
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 8 . 7/23/2010
Beautifully done!
Qu1rky chapter 8 . 6/13/2010
This was my first time reading a NCIS fanfic and I can honestly say it is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. I love the intricate character interactions and the focus on the relationship between Tony and Ziva. This all seemed plausible and the use of the necklace as a plot device was brilliant. I also liked how time progressed quickly and slowly throughout the fanfic. However, the final scene at the end was by far the most heart warmimg moment of the whole piece. Reading this has been such a pleasure and I cannot thank you enough for making my first Tiva experience an awesome one.
MadKatMom chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
Very good! It was well written and enjoyable.
Pearl sun chapter 8 . 4/17/2010
Thank you for the story, I did enjoy it! I really liked how you wrote it.
gsr4ever chapter 8 . 4/17/2010
Really great. I liked it a lot
Betherzz chapter 8 . 4/17/2010
really great ending to a wonderful story :) cant wait to see what you are going to write next... thanks again for sharing this story with us :)
Kew121 chapter 8 . 4/17/2010
What a beautiful way to end. Lyrical and perfect. Awesome job.
Team Rosalie chapter 8 . 4/17/2010
such a cute stry! luvd it!
M E Wofford chapter 8 . 4/17/2010
This is the end?

Sigh...

I am sorry it's over but it was an excellent story!

JUST EXCELLENT.

Thank you for sharing with us!
agentscully6 chapter 7 . 3/30/2010
what do I think? sexy! hot! Love it.
M E Wofford chapter 7 . 3/23/2010
Excellent chapter.

Just excellent.

Love the way they finally face their feelings.