Reviews for Inner Eternity
BittenAgain chapter 17 . 4/3/2010
Outstanding! This is such a complex story. I'm eager to see what you have planned next!
dreamlitnight chapter 17 . 4/2/2010
Great update. Mythbusters Rocks! I definitely thinks the Winchester boys might watch this show. You, I mean: Sam and Bobby, need to hurry along and save Dean. lol. Thanks for sharing with us.
BittenAgain chapter 15 . 3/23/2010
Bobby was great! I am enjoying this story. I hope you update again soon. :)
BittenAgain chapter 14 . 3/13/2010
I like the story. You've captured their emotions very well, and the whole thing is very intense. I'm eager to read more.
7kstar chapter 13 . 3/2/2010
Evil cliffie...but somehow I knew it was coming...now the question, how will dean get his life back?

don't make me wait too long, please :)
zuimar chapter 13 . 3/2/2010
Still loving this fic! No love though for Silas, Sam and Bobby better come up with a plan to get rid of him for good, but they have to think of Dean too, can't wait to find out what's going to happen next.
heather03nmg chapter 13 . 3/2/2010
Just found the story and I'm really enjoying it. Great job writing the boys and keeping them in character. And a great mystery to keep me on the edge of my seat.

Looking forward to more.
zuimar chapter 12 . 2/21/2010
Gosh, I've got so much love for Bobby in this chapter, loved the flashback with Dean and the dog!

Great job you're doing so for, I look forward to the next chapter!
BarbaraGER chapter 9 . 2/6/2010
Totally love this story so far! I just found it and practically "ate" the first nine chapters up...The way you're writing is awesome. Really curious where all this is heading and if our guys are in time!
moira4eku chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
Ha, ha! That was too funny when Sam told Dean that everyone looks at him and he just really didn't believe it. He is one beautiful man! I wonder what's up with this Sue person? Looking forward to the next chapter.
dreamlitnight chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
Oh, funny how Dean seems embarrassed by the stares. What is going on with the weird chick? Oh, the agony of waiting. hehe. Great chapter. I sure hope Silas is destroyed in the end. I just can't find anything at all to like about him. Thanks for sharing with us. ;0)
dreamlitnight chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
Very nice twisty tale. I like the suspense you have going on here. Thanks for sharing this story. ;0)
zuimar chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
Hi, I hope you had a great Christmas.

Thanks for posting the next chapter, I'm still enjoying your story very much! It looks like Dean is really in trouble!
moira4eku chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
Yikes! 8,0 miles in a week, I don't see how it can be done.

They will definitely have to split up to cover that much ground.

Dean is right, he is so screwed!
Iuliana chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
ohh wow, great story and awesome writing. I just found it and I couldn't stop reading, not even for a bathroom break :) I love hurt/dean so this was a winner from the beginning but the plot is very well done and I'm very happy we have Bobby as well. can t wait for the next chappie..bring it!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »