Reviews for Dance The Night Away
DaniSJ chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Well... there was sort of a plot... :P
bohemiangirl chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Okay so clearly this needs to happen on the show. Just like this. So hot! Loving the tiva smut. Loving how you kept them in character, loved the foreplay and think that you should write for the show.
Cinci chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
great job on the story!
LuvNormanReedus chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Excellent stuff, loved everything about this! Will enjoy reading more of your work!
wlshygirl79 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Wow...that was really really really hot...so good! Love this pairing...loved this fic!
Bicoco chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Nice! Loved it! I imagine their first 'encounter' to be this hot. After 4 years of pent up sexual tension, I'm thinking Hell Yeah!

Very well-written work
SwedishNerd chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Ah-mazing! :D
Chocolatery chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Wow! I could really see the dance in front of me! You've written a very... good story. I like it! Maybe let them dance a few times more? I can so imagine that!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I totally loved it:)Great job!
GibbsGirl219 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Wow. That was incredibly hot. The build-up was as perfect as the smut. Loved it!
Malys chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
One word to describe it : Wow !

That was amazing !

The all dancing thing was very very exciting ! Nice foreplays
Razzlephrat chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Um, wow. I wish I could give you something that would make this review a little more helpful, but this was quite possibly the hottest Tony and Ziva smut!fic ever written. You do it so well and that takes immense talent because given a lot of what's put up here (in terms of dirty tiva fics) that's hard to come by.

You are amazing. And I love it. Very very passionate, fiery, intense and very in character.
Lovelihead chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Oh my god. First things first, I just need to tell you that you are the queen of smut writing. This fic, plotless as it may be, was absolutely amazing and it's sort of embarrasing to admit how happy I am when I see that there's a new M rated fic by you. Haha.

I was going to do NaNoWriMo too but I found that 50,0 words in a month was too hard to do for a procrastinating student during end of year exams. Well done for finishing :P

oh and one more thing. Update 'fit' or I will personally come find you, strap you down and force you to continue it. Nothing personal.

ericajane chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
It may have been close to 5,0 words of pure and down right amazing smut but that is completely ok! You can do it anytime. Great job!
cemeteriesoflondon chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Ahem. That. Was. Hot. Just had to state the obvious there in hopes that maybe I could write something more. Your writing never fails to please.

The build up was as commendable as the sex itself. Who needs a plot when you can opt for intense foreplay instead? I was listening to Tear You Apart by She Wants Revenge while reading. That song intensifies almost anything. Imagine what it did to this.

Excellent job and congrats on NaNoWriMo! Good luck with NaNoFiMo, too, even if it means absences.