Reviews for The Gift of Truth
Lord of the Phoenix chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
Tsunade doesn't have to stay. If facet, the way this story went you could have turned it into a Missing Hokage Challenge!

I wish you would update, but it is highly unlikely that you will EVER come back to this story or any other, looking over your home page!

Thanks anyway,
10000 Fists chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
Well this is a change.
Every time I read about the Naruto/Sakura change on the Sasori/Deidara front, it always ends with some dark and edgy Naruto who was secretly a genius becoming a puppetmaster and millionaire over the course of 2 days, with him hating the village and everyone in it.
Here, Naruto is being honest, getting help with his past and Sarutobi acted somewhat reasonably considering the hectic state and the troubles he and naruto both faced.
A sad message and a hope for the future without cramming it down my throat.
If it wasn;'t 4 in the morning, this would be favorited right now. Instead you have this, and the promise that I'll do it in the morning.
10k
1sunfun chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
An interesting story.
1sunfun
Peterr Kim chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
It would be ironic if Naruto turns Danzo into his puppet since like to use people as his puppet now being Naruto's puppet. It is possible naruto can wim against Naruto since Danzo does have his weakness.
Toby860 chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
could use some work but overall it is good. naruto is brash and impulsive so one would think that when he found out he was manipulated by sarutobi he would get pissed and fly off the nut. but hey its your story this is just my opinion based off of naruto.
ex chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
Your story is trash compared to 'consequences of an enemy' your naruto is a complete ass sucking pussy...and don't know how you got permission to write this trash immitation but you don't deserve it
Ryu Pendragon chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
Loved this chapter. I hope you write more chapters this long. Update soon please.
LoveLifeForever chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
With Danzo getting involved like he is, how do we know that he hasn't placed seals on Naruto to limit his abilities? I know it's been used before, but it seems a very real possibility, especially since Sarutobi has gotten involved with messing with Naruto's mind. I mean, if they decided that Naruto getting too strong too fast would make him more limely to leave, the Old Man would have done it without the slightest guilt in a second. It's something you might want to look into.
Weasel Fu chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
Wow. I just read this story after checking out you author profile because I just re-read Youkai Gone Astray and I really like it. It was nice to see Naruto still running into roadblocks and having problems but growing to overcome them. I liked your idea of a seal forcing Naruto to keep his promises, it would explain a lot about his actions in cannon. I also like how you're developing other characters like Tsunade and Ino. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do with this story in the future!
xfighter4 chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
Good story! Hope you update soon!
noodle-monster chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
you really should have stuck with your other stories.

this one is not only not up to par but seems to be a copy of another story i've come across, though i forget its name.

waste of your time and my time.
eclipseX chapter 4 . 3/12/2010
really great fic.i hope you cotinue this
Writing bunny chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
A good story.

I can't wait to see where you'll take it next.
baduqwa chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
Great story! One of my favorites of this genera (sp?).
colin chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
I really hope you update this soon.