Reviews for Atlantis Call
rezmutt chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
lol just cute. i love it
elleelle chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
very cute sam and jack moment
CraftyNotepad chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
It's raining today and this story goes well with raindrops, a bowl of soup and a grilled cheese sandwich. Nice to have to familiarity taken up a notch or two. Well done!

. .. . .. _ ;/\/\/\\\\ 710
natters chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
PatriciaS chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This one has a lovely every day feel to it and still gives a little kick knowing the distances and dangers involved. Also it is so true to their characters. Thanks for sharing, hope your muse keeps up the good work and gives you more ideas.

Due to RL will go back and store the rest of your stories for later. So thanks for doing them I know I'll enjoy them.
walk74 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This was so cute. I like to think that they got it together too ;)
thisISme chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Aw, a short but really nice scene. Love the chat the two of them had - it was very honest to the characters. :)
Marisa chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
This was great. I really like the 'another day in life' feel of the story, and the characters are perfect. Now I have to go read your other stories. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
dp chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Very nice.
samfan9 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
This story is tamer than your usual. Somehow, Jack missing Sam is not quite as fun as Jack being with Sam and being happy and cheeky. But I'm glad that Muse is delivering ideas: hopefully that means you might have a flood of them. Thanks for continuing to write.