Reviews for Wonder
FlyingWonder chapter 1 . 5/10
Very heartwarming and I love the beautiful descriptions of the environment around them.
Aww that was sweet I wish we knew what Obi-Won would have been definitely not a farmer! (maybe you could write one about that
Nanuk chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Awww, that was so sweet. Well done!
Fat Cat chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Aww, a surprising little bit of fluff and sweetness. Very cute.
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This is cute and sweet. What a beautiful bonding moment, and so peaceful. Baby Jedi! AWww. *chuckles happily* And yes, definitely agree about Obi-Wan's love of food.
Merope Enyra chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
*o* So cute! I loved your fic!

Especially the part about Obi-Wan’s braid D
SkyHawk108 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This was a GREAT story. I just loved all the figurative language and especially loved the part bout obi-wan's braid and the "crop" analogy. I also think your right, Qui-gon would be a farmer, he loves nature and has a very nurturing demeanor about him.
Crazy chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed reading this.
AliuIce0814 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Qui-Gon would be a perfect farmer/husband/father. Hmm, mental image of one of those sons being Obi-Wan...

This fic almost makes me feel bad for Qui-Gon's life as a Jedi, even though it was an exciting one.

Nicely done!

Icey.
RoMythe chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Aww, so cute! Love the last sentence!
Loki's Son chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Here in this short, short, short vignette, we find Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan reflecting. Despite my obvious dislike of the spartan length, it is a wonderful, insightful look into an alternate life for Qui-Gon. His desire to become a farmer is perfectly suited to him. A farmer with the soul of a poet.

His nurturing nature has been proven in film and fiction. It would find satisfaction in the raising of crops and children. It obviously finds contentment in nurturing young Jedi and potential Padawans.

Qui-Gon's sense of peace whilst surrounded by natural wonders is perfectly mated wiht his desire to tease Ob-Wan in order to shake him out of his "serious" mode.

While Obi-Wan is pivitol by asking the questions, there is a sense that he is a tad underutilized. He has dreams of his own as well. They could have been touched upon..or not. The story works without it.

Sometimes the best work is reflective and not driven by a specific plot. Life doesn't always have a driving motiff. We savor those moments and use them to dream. After a mission, the Jedi's need to reflect is paramount. that's what was captured here and it's a good vision.
Epilachna chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Short but oh so sweet. And not pointless at all. I can also see Qui-Gon being a farmer in another life. And he certainly did a great job of raising Obi-Wan.
Kath the Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
WOW! This story was amazing. I love these brief looks into the lives of our favorite Jedi. Your writing was beautiful and calming. I adored Obi-Wan's final comment - very touching. Great work!
steelneena chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
oh. this is so sweet i love it. simple as that
snlover10 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I like these quiet, reflective moments! And how Qui-Gon is so patient, haha.