Reviews for Red Light
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
OMG! Amy...i totally love you :)

can I marry you?

This was amazing, it manifesting and Sam facing it dead on and bless him! Repeating that he told it no. aw I loved it!

you have definitley exceeded yourself, cos this fic is incredible!

I loved it!

thankyou so much- sam seeing the flicker right at the end! if it's stil following him, or if it is actually the devil :) hhm LOve it!
leahcim chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
Liked how Sam thought the exorcism sounded like a prayer. In ways, I guess they kind of do.

Really liked Bobby's bit. Glad you brought him here. You should write him in more. Loved that last 'monsters' line. Creepy and yet sad. GREAT!

Sam waking up in the Mach 1 - Holy Crap! Thought maybe Ruby, but she's already dead and - who? But the Nurse! Great build up to this.

Revenge can be a bitch.

I think my fave part was when Dean brought Sam in close, though and asked what the f* that was. Felt that.

I liked the end with Telly Savalas and the light that was sill there.

Really great story. Fave!
leahcim chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
I'm a little behind, but I wanted to let you know how awesome this chapter was. I loved Sam thinking he was burning and then cut into "I'm burning for you". Classic!

I thought the definitions were clever. Nicely done.

The field medicine here with Kim was great, offered some 'ow' and 'aw' for the brotherly moments.

Great stuff!
rosebud98 chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
Can I just say that this was a GREAT ending!

I loved that you brought this manifestation into the "real" world and that the boys had to fight it together. Loved Sam falling into Dean's arms. Such a great tale of two brothers, I think you let us see such interesting pov's from each of them, very equal. Thanks.

I liked Kim, but must know - was she the cat? If so, was she actually bad?

aXforamnesty chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
simply a masterpiece. hands down. written superbly beyond words, mad props!
TraSan chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
Awesome wrap, girl!

Wonderful story.

I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for writing!
supernaturaldh chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
This was an awesome story Amy. Loved it!
rosebud98 chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
Okay, loved the definitions here that were really Sam's voice. Liked the choice of words from dickwad to love - and I liked how without saying it, Sam was talking about the love for his brother. And Dean, 'Yeah, you told me'. Aw.

Loved this Kim. She was cool and interesting, as you always write them.

Oh! Liked your 'Pulp Fiction' call! And Cowbell!

Sam and Dean locked together as Kim was going to cauterize him made me hurt. Great, Great stuff.

And then the end with her leaving, talking about her own brother. NICE!
rosebud98 chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
OMG - Just loved this chapter! The whole flashback thing on 9/11 coming to play in real life was amazingly well done! I loved how you brought back the nun as the orca and also I really liked how you are painting Cas as so 'guard-dog' ready. I never really thought about his/Dean's relationship being like Dean/John, but I can see that.

Loved the end. LOVED.
LittleLonnie chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
I love how you describe things! I can see it like a movie! I wish they had the car scene in an episode! I found it quite cute and sad how Sam explained what every word ment LOL. Aw and Dean being cute too. Awesome!
robin chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
This chapter was so intense. It had me sitting on the edge of my seat. I could barely take a breath! There were even tears. Your words were so clear, and descriptive. It felt as if I were there. You truly have a gift.
Madebyme chapter 7 . 1/11/2010
Hot damn (I'm just smile baiting now!) another riveting chapter! I couldn't tear may eyes form the screen.

The definitions were hard hitting, an effective way of seeing how much Sam is struggling to hold on and remember, not even knowing when he's speaking out aloud. That section was very smooth and flowed easily, from each definition to Dean's response. It was neat and tidy and something a little different to the norm.

"Sam blinked and felt everything slide down like ice melting on a too-warm window" - nice simile there and no doubt a shout out to all the bad weather you're having!

The patch up scene was everything it should be. Tough, painfully realistic (I squirmed when I read about the iron) and it really packed a punch especially when it came to describing Sam's pain. And Kim - what a angel in disguise she was. A wonderful character and instantly likable. Her words of her own apocalypse really rang true, another metaphor for this season of the show ("when I lost him… that was really the end of the world.")

So this light, not Lucifer but a demon? Astral Realm? Sam has spent all this time saying no but maybe, just maybe and I'm probably barking up the wrong tree here, he needs to say yes? Maybe this is a part of him that's been lost. Huh, but that doesn’t really explain the horns. You know what, just forget what I just said because I'm just loving trying to figure it out! You really are a master at mystery and suspense!

Sometimes writing can be great outlet for venting anger and frustration etc and I hope that in some ways this experience has helped. I admire you for turning something so personal into a dark but quite beautiful piece of writing, where family takes centre stage. Take care, Abbi
girlyghoul chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
Another wonderful chapter! So full of great tension, character and vivid description. Love Kim the Bosnian Safety Pin. She was the perfect character to come in at the right moment and she understood the brothers being Plan B kind of guys. This is such a great story on so many levels. Love that you got in Pulp Fiction, Adam Ant and 'More Cowbell' references to boot.

I'm so sorry for all the hardships and struggles you've been going through and hope things will turn out for the best. But you have done a beautiful job of channeling all that darkness into something creative and that's the mark of a true artist!

Gorgeous stuff. You are a Word Warrior!

Bless you Amy, I wish all the best for you!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
OMG!...fuck me Amy love...did you go through all of that all on your own?

How are you doing now? Honestly you ever, ever need to talk, send me a message cos love, I may not be very old but I'm definitley caring about you and wishing you get better soo soo soo soon, and you can honestly talk to me about anything?

My god you're such a strong woman going through this a second time x

this is a fucking amazing fic- LOVED whats happening and the way you wrote this chapter! OMG...We don't know if it's reality or not, or the devil and ahh this is getting so amazing

i swear you get more talent everyday

please write for kripke x
Kumaproogey chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
1st - So sorry to hear about your health troubles. Please, keep me apprised of the situation. Glad you found a release somewhere - the boys are certainly a great outlet and distraction.

2nd - seriously, just when I think it can't get any better, you throw chapter 7 at us. I love you're unique writing style. Like the definitions, that is so clever and I could see that being true to Sam.

Your writing flows so well and it's so smooth. The way you describe feelings, behaviors, the interactions, the situation is so powerful. Really, sometimes your writing gives me chills. You write the relationship between the brothers is spot on.

So to sum up, I loved it (in case you couldn't figure that out by this point). ;)
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »