Reviews for Red Light
girlyghoul chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
Another wonderful chapter! So full of great tension, character and vivid description. Love Kim the Bosnian Safety Pin. She was the perfect character to come in at the right moment and she understood the brothers being Plan B kind of guys. This is such a great story on so many levels. Love that you got in Pulp Fiction, Adam Ant and 'More Cowbell' references to boot.

I'm so sorry for all the hardships and struggles you've been going through and hope things will turn out for the best. But you have done a beautiful job of channeling all that darkness into something creative and that's the mark of a true artist!

Gorgeous stuff. You are a Word Warrior!

Bless you Amy, I wish all the best for you!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
OMG!...fuck me Amy love...did you go through all of that all on your own?

How are you doing now? Honestly you ever, ever need to talk, send me a message cos love, I may not be very old but I'm definitley caring about you and wishing you get better soo soo soo soon, and you can honestly talk to me about anything?

My god you're such a strong woman going through this a second time x

this is a fucking amazing fic- LOVED whats happening and the way you wrote this chapter! OMG...We don't know if it's reality or not, or the devil and ahh this is getting so amazing

i swear you get more talent everyday

please write for kripke x
Kumaproogey chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
1st - So sorry to hear about your health troubles. Please, keep me apprised of the situation. Glad you found a release somewhere - the boys are certainly a great outlet and distraction.

2nd - seriously, just when I think it can't get any better, you throw chapter 7 at us. I love you're unique writing style. Like the definitions, that is so clever and I could see that being true to Sam.

Your writing flows so well and it's so smooth. The way you describe feelings, behaviors, the interactions, the situation is so powerful. Really, sometimes your writing gives me chills. You write the relationship between the brothers is spot on.

So to sum up, I loved it (in case you couldn't figure that out by this point). ;)
zuimar chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
I'm really sorry to hear about your health problems, I really hope the treatment you're getting will work. I can imagine that you had to have a release, better this way than the other options you mentioned.

I'm still enjoying this fic immensely, I'm sorry to see that the next chapter will be the last.
TraSan chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
Oh, I'm sorry I got so far behind. This story has been an emotional whirlwind of angst, and pain, and love, and comfort, and back again.

The real story here is the one of brothers.

Just like I like my Winchesters. :)

I hope you are doing better health-wise. My thoughts are with you, girl.
gidgetgal9 chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
Loved the definitions that Sam gave in his delusional state. The maid part was so touching. Nearing the end and I look forward to it. I'm sorry to hear about your health... that does suck. I'm hoping that venting through fan fiction has helped. I know it is a stress breaker for me. And as far as it being dark? The darkness of it seems very fitting with this season... I just like watching the boys moving towards the light. :0)
gidgetgal9 chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
Wow, what a tangled web of evil and good... and I loved how the nun tied Sam to the whole thing. Yay, they have Sammy! :0)
gidgetgal9 chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
Love Dean and Cas to the rescue! Poor Sammy, hold on dude, help is coming! Awesome chapter! :0)
gidgetgal9 chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
Definitely a dark story girl, but it is so well laid out... thought out. It makes you want the good guys to win all the more when innocents is lost. Oh and I love that Cas was singing Hallelujah which is one of my favorite songs... I prefer Bon Jovi's version and I heard so does Leonard Cohen too. You can catch it on youtube if your interested. Jon heard Jeff Buckely perform it years ago and fell for the song as well. Off to read more! :0)
Zatnikatel chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
Ahoy hoy!

Total love for Sam’s disjointed confusion thru firs section of this and learning that he is in fact saying all of that to Dean and not just thinking it is a great punchline! Love how he dismisses Castiel as dude-in-trenchcoat [even tho I love Castiel!] because it seems like subtext! :)

I’m totally looking forward to seeing Castiel drive the Impala.

I digress but that Rolling Stones list is a travesty. Eddie Van Halen at #70, WTF? Keith Richards at #10, WTF? Johnny Ramone? Kurt Cobain? [Much as I loved him]. And WTF is Lindsey Buckingham?

’K, back to normal programming.

Reading on, I notice how first Castiel was the angel dude, then just the dude, then the guy, and then the driver… love this as a sign of Sam *drifting away*, everything getting more distant.

“Sam blinked and felt everything slide down like ice melting on a too-warm window.” Love that metaphor!

“And Dean wondered when he had lost his hope in Sam, too.” The section leading up to this is so damned sad. I shouldn’t have had that second glass of red.

This astral realm sounds interesting. Hm. Could the demon of which you speak be Meg?

“In the Winchester household, if there was such a thing, beer was considered non-alcoholic. "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy, man ."” LOL!

OMG! I used “more cowbell” in The Killing Moon! :-D SNL… those were the days.

Gah, Sam’s hallucinations are terrifying: so vivid, and that fear that his brother will reject him is right smack bang in there. Oh, Sam.

Love the whole end sequence with mystery woman Kim, who seems like such a symbol of hope in this story. And what she says is so lovely. I wonder if she’s real?

gidgetgal9 chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Oh wow, what a fine pickle the boys are in... two of the human's taking a liking to them and then their not human and oh my! Great chapter my dear! :0)
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
Hi, Amy. Just caught up with this story. Wow, what a wild ride that it has been. Nice work.
gidgetgal9 chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Wow, so the mystery spins it's web for us the reader and the boys. What the heck is after Sam? Oh my, what a cliffie! Once again I'm glad I can keep reading! :0) Gidget
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
You have floored me my dear! Gosh, I'm so curious as to what happened to poor Gracie and Mickey! That as so creepy and scary.

Then you went and captured the boys from this season so well. I can't wait to read more, which is the good thing about having a few to read in a row! :0) Gidge
Musica Diabolos chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
Wow, scary and amazing. I loved Kim, she was great!
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »