Reviews for Red Light
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Oh I love this! I get really excited when you post a story because I know I have something to look forward to when there's another chapter coming.

This is great, so deliciously descriptive and you always managed to keep the boys believeable - I can almost hear their voices in my head, which might be psychosis but I reckon it's just your damn fine writing skills.

Can't wait to read more, dark and odd stories are always good in my book.

Liz x
clair beaubien chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
In the midst of this entirely wonderful chapter, what caught me the most was that they divided their pile of change up evenly between them. I mean - love, hate, trust, lies, Armageddon, whatever - divvying up the pile, which they've no doubt always done because no doubt Dean always had more change than Sam, shows Dean guaranteeing an equal playing field for Sam by taking care of Sam.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

CB
leahcim chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
That mother screaming for her son and the reader pretty much knowing he was a goner was so sad.

Both dreams from the boys were interesting. Sam and his torture, Dean and the large breasted woman. I'm wondering if they're just placement or if something is going to come of them.

'Without the dimples? He looked less like Innocent College Student and more like Shady Van Guy.' Uh, Yep. Sam's certainly changed and this was a great call to that.

I like that the place was called the Swing Inn. Ha.

Scales? WTF?

'Ace of Spades' - great song and I loved when they flipped it over. 'Never done that before.' It gives a feeling of 'yeah' and a feeling that they're getting a groove back but it's different.

Great beginning.
mycherrypie chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I left a review once, but it didn't like it so lets try again-

I thought this was great. Very cool. The first part with the lady and the sons murderers was chilling and scary. I am not sure what the brothers have gotten themselves into.

I loved the card game. I adored Dean saying he wasn't betting on the game. It was Sam and Sam's reaction was heartbreaking.

I also really liked when Sam was shrugging his eyebrows scaredshitless and Dean was shrugging his hunt.

COOL!
fred21 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Wow, I love this so far. Plays out just like it was a real episode of the show.

I love know you describe things and the inner turmoil of the guys.

Excellent, can't wait to read more.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Great fic so far. It's interesting.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8