Reviews for Return to Second Eden
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
LOVE it! Pretty please with a chery on top, continue :( I just found this and now I'm hooked but there's nothing more to read! Please keep writing!
jazzgirl51000 chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
Please continue! I hate cliffies!
christisrisen chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
Please continue the story! I just discovered this website so sorry that I respoded so late, but this is the best story I've read so far. If you can't continue, I understand, but I would really appreciate it if you continue this story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
It was fun to read
DragonQuill6913 chapter 8 . 1/4/2012
Oh my goodness! This story is wonderful! I'm really enjoying it, and all I can do is beg you to continue this rapturous story. Please do, although I understand how stories can easily fade away, and this one is likely long withered and dead in your eyes.

God bless you,

DragonQuill
wickie4 chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
this amazing! please dont stop it!
I am done with this chapter 8 . 7/14/2011
What do you mean your done! I love this story! Its amazing! Dont end it yet, you cant not at this clifhanger! the one story I really like and the author isnt going to finish! Please finish it!
lovej897 chapter 8 . 2/27/2011
Way to cliffhang hun!

I was on the edge of my seat and you stopped right at "BEN! NO!"

continue the storryyy!

I loved it soo much!
KamiByul chapter 8 . 11/26/2010
Please continue sooo little people write about the series and you've done it so well! But if you don't want to continue thats understandable...and whats this about more books in the series? I would love it if that is true i love this series so much please continue!
Elizabeth Zara chapter 5 . 9/25/2010
Please, please keep writing! The Dragons in Our Midst & Oracles of Fire books are my absolute favorite, and I would love it if a good author continued it!
SkyeVerya chapter 7 . 7/8/2010
Cliffhanger! Leaves you dying to know what happens next. Can't wait to see how this unfolds.
thekoolman3 chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
when is the next chapter coming?
Dragons13 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I just wanted to say again how it was good
Dragons13 chapter 6 . 4/19/2010
Really, really amazing. Please continue it.
SkyeVerya chapter 6 . 4/10/2010