Reviews for Return to Second Eden
LivingforJesus chapter 8 . 6/19
Can you please continue the story? I've already read all the books, but this is a thrilling story. It's like what could of happened if the anthrozils weren't thrown in dragon prison. If you can, I would like for you to continue this riveting story.
Breann Hill chapter 1 . 4/26
I went by Bonnie Silver for a while before creating my own account. I enjoyed reading your chapters.
Bonnie Silver chapter 8 . 4/25
I very much enjoyed the story. If you are feeling up to it, please continue with this exciting adventure. There have been many of my own stories that I have lost interest in at one point but in continuing, I found new things to add which made the story more exciting. You cannot give up on what you have started. If you do, you will never do it again or won't do it with excellence and diligence. If I gave up on every story that I've ever written, I would not be where I am today. I really enjoyed reading about Charles, Karen, Ben, and their friends. And now, after reading Chapter 7, my curiosity grows. Please continue.
Bonnie Silver chapter 4 . 3/19
Amazing job! Like every other story I read, the author's words entrance me. You did an amazing job.
Bonnie Silver chapter 3 . 3/19
I enjoy the stories you write. You have the makings of an author.
Bonnie Silver chapter 1 . 3/7
Interesting. I assume that you have read Bryan Davis' book series Children of the Bard, following Billy and Bonnie's children. Your story is intriguing.
Keep up the good work.
I would love it if you updated... and I would be even happier if you started a new fic- even if it is only a one shot! PS love your grammar. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
LOVE it! Pretty please with a chery on top, continue :( I just found this and now I'm hooked but there's nothing more to read! Please keep writing!
jazzgirl51000 chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
Please continue! I hate cliffies!
christisrisen chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
Please continue the story! I just discovered this website so sorry that I respoded so late, but this is the best story I've read so far. If you can't continue, I understand, but I would really appreciate it if you continue this story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
It was fun to read
DragonQuill6913 chapter 8 . 1/4/2012
Oh my goodness! This story is wonderful! I'm really enjoying it, and all I can do is beg you to continue this rapturous story. Please do, although I understand how stories can easily fade away, and this one is likely long withered and dead in your eyes.

God bless you,

the-ewok-whisperer chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
this amazing! please dont stop it!
I am done with this chapter 8 . 7/14/2011
What do you mean your done! I love this story! Its amazing! Dont end it yet, you cant not at this clifhanger! the one story I really like and the author isnt going to finish! Please finish it!
lovej897 chapter 8 . 2/27/2011
Way to cliffhang hun!

I was on the edge of my seat and you stopped right at "BEN! NO!"

continue the storryyy!