Reviews for Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow
Deritine chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
What a nice story! I like the pairing of Seras and Pip. It does make more sense, at least with canon Seras. She's sort of a fluff-head and that whole starving herself thing indicates she needs a bit of character development before her and Alucard work... but the delicate interaction between him and Integra is great. :D
VladLover chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
OMGG im going to cry ''')

this was lovely, a beautiful picture of them both laughing, just being together, a pretty scene, thank you, u made my day **
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This is a wonderful story to read anytime of the year. Nicely done! XD
Shizzy92 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
cute :)
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Nice to see some little peace of Hellsing. Great job and have a nice day.
SweetDarkSilence chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Really sweet story, great job.
Fraulen chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Nice story, tender development.
Angel-wing2 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Aww! So cute. I feel so Christmas-y already!~ Nice fic, write more AxI!~
graypheonix chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Damn, that is cute. Pretty good writing style, and frankly, a very fun and whimsical story. So far, I've read very few fics that have this odd sense of, well hope, to them when it comes to Hellsing. But I have to say, it smacks of a damn good writer, and a hopeless romantic to write something like this. Very good, and a very well done story. Metropolis Kid put out the shoutout, but I am glad I stopped by to take a look, you've got a good style, and hopefully you'll get published someday. Still, continue to update, and I'll keep an eye on your work. Update again soon, ja ne.
BlazingMidnightRain chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
a very reactive story. i could so see Interga through a snowball at Alucard if she was in the right mood. i really liked it; nicely done _
Master of the Boot chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Knowing Metro K and his tastes, he must be writhing in ecstasy as he reads this. But even for me, this is quite a lovely little story.

Of course, If I were to write a Hellsing christmas thing, I'd change quite a few things :)

Still, you set out to do something and you succeded beyond all standards of measure. You need to show me this picture.

Ta

Master of the boot
geophf chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Aw! Poor Integra. Never letting love in. *sniff*

End of review.

'Kay, joke's over ("End of review" ... that will be the day!)

Beautiful, sweet one-shot. Going from the spectrum of sadness and longing to playfulness ... playfulness with alucarD, even.

And you did the transition easily and naturally.

The image that was your muse? I'm sure it was very pretty ... very cute, and you captured it quite nicely through the thoughts passing through Sir Integra's mind ... even through alucarD we see the innocent purity of the joy of the cute couple, one bouncing through the snow, the other, very lightly holding her hand.

But then you top yourself, again, as usual, with the unexpected rendezvous and unexpected play between what had been the observers, and close it nicely, full circle, with the same image, but with very, very different players, strolling through the snow.

I say again: aw!
Jack Hawthorne chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
0.o

Great story! I expected no less, but stillD

Now, there was only one, single, problem with it...

Now Im extremely curious on that word "Uncle", and why it is an inside joke. Please tell me! "Puppy eyes"

D
Haissan chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Lovely Story,

Now about that picture...
Metropolis Kid chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
A-w-w-w-w-w-w. That was so sweet! :D I absolutely loved it!

The lovey-dovey playfulness would have gotten old if this were a multi-chapter fic, but it was perfectly suited for a sweet, little one-shot. :) And not a face-palm in sight. ;) Though... that may have something to do with having the picture of what you're describing - as you may remeber I don't mind a lot of description about what characters are wearing when they're being taken from a picture, guess I'm weird like that. :P

But even if it weren't for the picture, you have a nice balance here since you cover the snow-covered grounds too. Anyway, no face-palming.

So, I was expecting the SerasxPip... but the IntegraxAlucard was a very nice bonus. ;D And weren't they cute together? Dear me... did I just use the world "cute" to describe something involving Alucard? O_o Oh well, they were. :)

I really don't know what else to say... I simply loved this one. Thank you so much for writing it! :D Perfect lighthearted one-shot to get one in the Christmas spirit! ;)

Oh and I also liked the way you had both Integra and Alucard thinking about the kind of romanticized love Seras and Pip were sharing. Although I'm a little iffy on Integra's tears, I can picture her thinking those things and feeling that way. Likewise for Alucard.

So... anyway, great fic! And I think I better stop talking now before I COMPLETELY lose my 'realist', goo-goo-love hating rep. :P ... But, but here it wasn't just the goo-goo mush, now was it? ;)

Have a good day, and God bless.

Metropolis Kid.