Reviews for Of War's End and Fruit Tarts
Aussie-Muggle chapter 15 . 9/21/2010
No! I love it! They were happy tears! (I love a bit of angst in the morning.)
Katsumara chapter 16 . 9/20/2010
Awesome work here, Omoni. Just to be clear on the time frame.. was the very ending ten years after this 15/16 Spiritual Guidance set of stories? Where those two were set like.. well I dunno when it was set. If Ursa died within the last twenty years, it had to be ten-ish? I'm not sure. Clear that up for me? Thanks!

Anyway, really loved it even though it was a little sad. Still nice to see it ending happily, especially for a changed!Azula.
Aussie-Muggle chapter 16 . 9/20/2010
Excuse me while I sob all over the keyboard...
Katsumara chapter 15 . 9/20/2010
Good lord.. this was just so sad, Omoni. [ And I know you had to write it, but it's still super sad. Looking forward to part 2.

Also.. nothing wrong with future fics.. I'm personally irked that the new series will be so far in the future. D:
Kimjuni2 chapter 16 . 9/20/2010
nice, i like it, great job!
iCe chapter 16 . 9/20/2010
I... never really thought Azula knew that Roku was family. I mean it was news to Zuko and I hardly think Ozai would tell Azula, but well Azula had her own ways.. and well, never mind.

Wonderful fic. I hope you do write more, even if you could be proven wrong by the new series. There's always fun in that.
MoonClaimed chapter 14 . 9/15/2010
This was so cute (but also almost scary)! Great chapter, I really enjoyed it!
Alabaster86 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Nice to see Zuko learning to take refuge in his friends and family. He would definitly need to do that to survive the political mess he inherited.

Adore Mai here (especially her use of knives at the appropriate times...she can always stop Zuko in his tracks if she really wants to). Her combination of gentleness/understanding with take no bullsh**/demand answers is spot on.

Liked Aang helping Zuko out at the end too.

Also love the observation about Mai getting under Zuko's skin as a ploy to get him to openly and healthily vent his frustrations. She's a smart woman.
Mariagoner chapter 14 . 9/14/2010
Adorable and heart-warming!
gloomy maiko lover chapter 14 . 9/14/2010
this was good you did a great job. so can't wait to read/know what happens next hope you update soon/whenever you can so I'll be R&R as soon as I can xD
Kimjuni2 chapter 14 . 9/14/2010
Ahh i love it! great job!
Katsumara chapter 14 . 9/14/2010
Very, very enjoyable here, Omoni. Great work, as always.
Katsumara chapter 12 . 9/14/2010
So there's tons of these things I haven't reviewed for some odd reason.. not sure, but this was very enjoyable. For a while, I wasn't sure if this universe was different than your story where you had Suki and Sokka separate after he fell in love with Toph, but from what I see in these collection of stories, they are together here, so that's great. I do wonder, though.. if they'll ever find time to have a kid. Sokka/Suki kids are always fun to imagine.
sessha16 chapter 13 . 9/3/2010
this collection of oneshots is just amazing... i love how you portayed Mai and Zuko's relationship, how different, as an individual, they are and how connected they are... what i loved the most is the bits with Azula in it... it's good that in here she's actually making progress... i hardly see that on post series fics (or maybe i haven't read much of her)... you write them so well, i can see this fic so plausible... though, a question... where IS ty-lee? )

hope you write more... this fic is actually one of the few that makes me want to go to work just so i can read fics... XDD... and that in itself is already saying a lot... ;
ishxallxgood chapter 13 . 7/15/2010
I like your take on Azula. Sometimes it's strange to see her acting you know, normal, but I think you do a good job with it.
111 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »