Reviews for Of War's End and Fruit Tarts
ishxallxgood chapter 11 . 7/15/2010
I forget how many chapters of this I've actually reviewed... but I love it. 3

Thank you. :3
ishxallxgood chapter 6 . 7/15/2010
3 Best chapter so far imo. Not saying the rest wasn't awesome, but I enjoyed this one the most. :3
Mariagoner chapter 13 . 7/14/2010
Ooof, this Azula really makes my heart hurt. You're good enough to make me hope she can actually reintegrate into society.
Mariagoner chapter 11 . 7/14/2010
Those scenes of Zuko in the mine were extraordinarily tense, which only made his homecoming sweeter.
Mariagoner chapter 10 . 7/14/2010
Your action sequences are absolutely wonderful!
Mariagoner chapter 9 . 7/14/2010
This actually made me feel for Azula!
Mariagoner chapter 8 . 7/14/2010
Aww, cute! Though I'm still shocked anyone could take on Toph and walk away. XD
Mariagoner chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
I love bad-ass Mai using her skills on Zuko's behalf. Glad to see life as Fire Lady hasn't slowed her down!
Mariagoner chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
I love the progression of this fic- it's very logical and well-ordered.
Mariagoner chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Mai in distress was wonderfully touching. Even though she may seem emotionally closed off, I love how well you express her emotions from her own POV.
Mariagoner chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
Zuko IS a dork. But such an adorable one with Mai! This was beautifully written and really heart-felt.
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Loved this beginning! It really seems fitting for Zuko's post-series life. And the interactions with Mai are adorable. 3
OH MY chapter 12 . 6/27/2010
OOH! SWEET CHAPTER! :DD I'm instantly in love with how everything in your world ties together in some way. Very clever. But I noticed you have some verb tense problems. At the the end with Suki finds the dagger the sound the fan was "making" is supposed to be "made" and other little things like that. All in all all of these chapters before this were cute, astounding, suspenseful, and full of writing-y goodness. Keep up the great story telling!
deletedforpersonalreasons chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
Oh, I loved this. I can't even describe how much I loved your hysterical, panicking Zuko because it was so damn heartbreaking how his voice kept cracking and breaking. I just fell in love with your characterisation of him here.

' "I don't care!" Zuko snapped, his voice cracking. "Leave him, get a doctor! Get my uncle! Get Katara! Just…so help me, Aang, if Mai dies-," '

I loved Zuko's thought process here, thinking of a doctor to help Mai, then his uncle probably just because Iroh being there would give a sense of security and then Katara for healing Mai again.

' Zuko's hand, cold and clammy, was back on her cheek. "Eyes open!" he snapped, his voice cracking. "Keep your eyes open!" '

Oh and THIS, goodness, it was the cold and clammy thing that got me here, because you can tell how Zuko's losing his common sense now, like how he lost it when iroh got hurt that one time.

' "She won't open her eyes," he answered, his voice choked. "I asked her to. She won't do it. She won't do it. Make her do it." '

T_T Need I explain how his pitifully broken, childish sentences made something inside me twist?

Loved this, 5 stars.
auri mynonys chapter 13 . 5/17/2010
This is such a gorgeous and well-done fic. I love your post-war Azula, and the way you describe Zuko and Mai - perfect. I look forward to every one of these ficlets and I'm happy each time an update appears in my box. Thanks for another wonderful piece!
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »