Reviews for Of War's End and Fruit Tarts
Rickashay chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Wonderful first chapter. Your writing style is very engaging, I enjoyed it. Plus I found some really excellent sentences in this.
gloomy maiko lover chapter 12 . 5/5/2010
haha this was good/great xD you did a good,great,awsome job. D wow,that was cool the fan with knifes coming out hm wonder if Mai would want one when she sees it lol so again great job. ) so I'll be R&R as soon as I can so hope you update soon/whenever you can ) can't wait to know what happens next so bye for now :)
Kimjuni2 chapter 12 . 5/5/2010
I like this one, great job xD
MoonClaimed chapter 12 . 5/4/2010
Eh! Very cute! I love the end-Suki's reaction is very sweet and well written. :D
Xielas chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
*_*

I love this so much. Perfectly written.
maiko122 chapter 11 . 3/27/2010
Sorry that you aren't (weren't) feeling well, but you did write an awesome fic!
hoot48 chapter 10 . 3/23/2010
Omoni,

Great work, so far. I particularly like Suki's treatment of Toph’s “entrance” into the palace. :))
Loopy777 chapter 11 . 3/23/2010
I liked this one. My favorite bit was with Mai and Katara arguing over Zuko's semi-conscious body, but the descriptions of Zuko's injury and imprisonment were also very good. I also liked how you tied in elements from so many other stories in this series- the Ba Sing Se visits, the assassination attempts, Suki's employment, Mai's assassin-hunting adventure. Well done. The idea of illegal mines is good; it seems like a realistic problem, without necessitating open rebellion or conspiracies or anything like that.
Reminiscence of Happiness chapter 7 . 3/23/2010
This story was full of giggle-worty comments! It was pretty long (I mean that in a good way, don't worry) and, again, EXCELLENT grammar. ]
Reminiscence of Happiness chapter 6 . 3/23/2010
These stories never cease to amaze me. The plots are all so unique (from all the stories that I've read.) Mai is a very devious person! ]
Reminiscence of Happiness chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
It seems that Kaida definetley has a mixture of both her parents personalities. A bit of twisted humor from Mai, and violence (kinda?) from Zuko. ]
Reminiscence of Happiness chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
The small story-thingys that you come up with amaze me! This one was an intense one of sorts. I'm excited to see what you've come up with next! ]
FireladyMai chapter 11 . 3/23/2010
omg omg i so love this one, awesome job!
Kimjuni2 chapter 11 . 3/23/2010
Love it, awesome job!
Reminiscence of Happiness chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
This chapter earned a giggle out of me right at the very end. I also liked Mai's epiphany that helped her realize that not ALL things in life are funny. ]
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »