Reviews for Of War's End and Fruit Tarts
Reminiscence of Happiness chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
I couldn't help the small smile that was tugging at my lips as I read this. Zuko's panicky actions and Mai's funny comments combined create an excellent plot. ]
Reminiscence of Happiness chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Excellent grammar!Interesting plot, it's something I wouldn't have thought of. Very creative! I also like how Mai is still herself and pokes fun at Zuko! ]
gloomy maiko lover chapter 11 . 3/23/2010
I really liked this/loved this..you did such a great,awsome,wonderful job. keep up the great work xD
Loopy777 chapter 10 . 2/23/2010
This is an interesting series. I'll be honest, my regard for each chapter varies; I love the Suki-As-Zuko's-Bodyguard series, while I'd prefer that various assassination-attempts-and-emotional-reaction stories had more setup and new things to show for the Maiko relationship. "The Idle Empress", in particular, could have used further expansion, and an explanation why Mai had to carry the scheme out so long, and spring the trap when she did.

However, all the chapters are much better than the usual Maiko fluff. There's a wide range of emotion, a nice plotline in the assassins/Suki progression, a great look at Azula's fate, and one of the better next-generation friendships I've seen. Plus, both Zuko and Mai are always in character, something that's especially rare for the female half of the pairing. Plus, there's always some good humor somewhere in each chapter. I especially loved when Suki arrested Toph.

All in all, this does rate as one of my preferred Maiko series. Good work!
I-love-random-internet-stories chapter 10 . 2/23/2010
Awesome stuff Omoni. You have some really well-written and well-paced scenes here. They flow really well and aren't either too lengthy or too rushed. I like how they fit together in a timeline but also work individually. I especially liked "The Lady and the Monk", which was super cute, especially seeing Aang and Mai become friends and when Zuko gave that awkward speech and there was a giant group hug. Plus the stuff about the kids made me laugh, especially the biting.

I also really like "Therapy". Beautiful, sad, and poingnant. it made me want to cry for Azula. I know she was crazy and evil, but what happenned to her always made me sad. I dislike both stories where she returns to her capable, evil self and those where she is instantly redeemed, but this struck the right balance. Well done :)
Kimjuni2 chapter 10 . 2/23/2010
Ahh i love it, great job again
MoonClaimed chapter 10 . 2/22/2010
Oh my, I ADORE this story. Each chapter is so beautifully done and so well thought out! And your characterization is spot-on. I hope you continue with this, because the world could use more writing of this quality!
gloomy maiko lover chapter 10 . 2/22/2010
haha that was fun I liked this xD good job. xD can't wait to know what happens next and so again good job. xD
your story is great chapter 9 . 2/19/2010
your story is SO good! Great job with all your drabbles, you keep the characters in such good well, character, that all of your drabbles seem canon to me.

please, please, please keep writing, these stories are making my life. ...unless you don't want to, in which case, no pressure. :D
iwantmycupcake chapter 9 . 2/10/2010
Yay! Maiko! You updated! Hurray for Plot Bunnies!

Lol, keep writing. Having Kaida meet Azula was a really cool idea. Good development of Kaida's character :)

-TeamPeetaKatniss
aangfan chapter 9 . 2/9/2010
stop your hiatus. keep writing. like, now.
maiko122 chapter 9 . 2/8/2010
Probably the only thing better than being trapped in the house in this God forsaken snowmaggedon reading Maiko fan fics is reading Maiko spawn fan fics! Kaida is so cute! I do wish Mai and Zuko would have another, but I can so see Mai telling Zuko no in just the way you wrote it. Good job!
gloomy maiko lover chapter 9 . 2/8/2010
this was good..great job. xD so hope you update soon and I'll be R&R as soon as I can xD
Ginnya chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
Toph is briliant But suki is better. I love mai and Zuko.
mijin chapter 8 . 1/18/2010