Reviews for Fire and Ice
HappyBlushCalayapie chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
nice fic
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
So sweet! I loved the angst, and love!
Avrooml chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Oh PLEASE, you MUST write a follow up to this story! This is so beautiful and OMG, it totally explains WHY Sam would say yes to Lucifer! I had been wondering what could drive him to do that and this is the perfect explanation! The only explanation really! THANK you for once again making my boring friday afternoons at work bearable! I love what you write!

I'm gonna read the next story now :-) 2,5 hours before the weekend starts LOL!
casammy.armoasantandergmail.c chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
ericka es increible, realmente por dios que me ha encantado tu historia, tan triste y desgarradora, podia sentir el dolor de sam al perder a dean y saber que no podria, una segunda vez estar sin dean y luego dean tandispuesto a encontrar la forma de arreglar todo para que sammy vuelva a estar bien, sin palabras ericka, grandiosa historia
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
Brillant story, thanks so much and I love long long stories, wish this one had been longer. Any chance you will do a long long long deaf or blind Sam story perminenet or not. Thanks so much, Nicole.
wolfish-willow chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
That was really good. I'm so glad they got their happy ending!
carocali chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
Lucifer never lies but he is certainly creative. I can see Dean being tossed into Hell throwing Sam over the edge and finally saying yes. I have to believe that Sam says yes to protect Dean in some way. If Kripke takes that from us, I may have to send HIM to Hell. He's tortured Sam so much as it is. Ugh.

Really like how you pulled this together and had the archangels do the heavy lifting. This could work!

:D

Caroline
SeaKat chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
I like it! Very original idea on how to get lucifer back where he belongs! I look forward to reading more.
Shannanigans chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
I'm not bugged in the least. I thought it was great! I especially liked the last bit with Sam's "thank you". Your words are very descriptive. I could easily imagine the burns on Sam - it was horrifying! You made me hold my breath, so... well done!
anka-x chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
You write beautifully. ı have loved your other story "Restore the Heraoes" too. Your Sam and Dean are beautiful.
onemediumdrip chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
Okay, I friggin' loved this. Is it weird that I'd kinda sorta love it if it ended this way? I thought the reason for Sam saying yes was entirely plausible, Dean's reaction to it was very in-character, all of it. I loved how Dean was desperate to do things different than he'd seen in the future. And you know? I also thought the way of getting Lucifer out of Sam was pretty clever, especially utilizing Gabriel and Raphael. And, of course, the reunion scene at the end made me smile just a smidge too much. ]

Overall, great fic. I really enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing!
drkstormynite chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
Love. It.

*dials Kripke*

Kripke! I have it! The answer you've been looking for!

thanks for a great story! But where to now?
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
this is brilliant!
SeaKat chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Sniff...Sniff...Poor Sam! I like your take on why Sam would say yes. Bravo.