Reviews for Admiring a Child
Just a fan chapter 1 . 1/7
Just wanted you to know, in your fics (admiration and this one that I have seen) you are looking for the word "Liable", not "Libel" which refers to a publisher/written defamation of character. Also, you call Isshin "Isshin-san taicho". It, more correctly is "Isshin-taicho san" or just "Isshin-taicho", as the "taicho" is the honorific. Other than that I love your stories. Please continue.
Paper-Knights chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
OMG I love dissen fic!

Its sooo angsty!
CatNtheHat chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This is great :) I loved it :)

Although you did have one or two very small, practically insignificant grammer mistakes.

But nonetheless, I still loved this to piecies :)

However I'm slightly confused about something, if Rangiku is the mother, how does she not know that Toshiro is her son? Didn't she give birth to him? I mean it's possible for Gin not to know but Rangiku? How?

XIce-and-SnowX
Sugerbliss chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
i adore toshiro, he is so cute
pupeez4eva chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
i loved this...

...as usual. i dont think theres one of ur bleach fics that i DONT like.

could u make more one shots and stories? i think ive read all of urs.

and...couldn't u write a story about how it would be if gin had never given toshiro up? i always thought about the possiblity after reading ur fics...i wonder how he would have turned out...
DawnieWrites chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Very nicely done. A well-written accompaniment...makes you wonder how else things might have seemed from Gin's point of view
DragonFire44 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Loved it! Wish there was more to it. It was interesting to see Gin's point of view on things, it was well done in the fact that in this story he is Toshiro's father.
Mariliisa chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
It's a really nice fic, I like it very much. I'm not a fan of Gin, but in your fanfictions I like him very much. Gin and Rangiku being Hitsu-taichou's parents is a good idea, funny and sad in the same time. Congrats! .
tricksterash chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Yay! -

Can't wait for more.
Ability King KK chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Its probably a real good thing that Toshiro is more like Rangiku than Gin. Imagine a mini-Gin running around. Not a pretty picture.

I always wondered why in 'Fishing' Gin went with Isshin and Toshiro to go fishing on Father's Day. This idea explains it.
Ginnya chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I!m very sad about the situation In which Gin is caught up. I really hope that this will be somehow solved because I want them to be happy.

on a different note Ran-chan would criple Gin if she were to find out the truth. I hope she does, because there is no greater evil than for a mother not to know her child.

And I cant imagine what would Toshi do if he would find out who his parent are. Poor kid.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Sweet. Glad to see you followed up. Very nice work. Haha... I can't wait for a Winter War reunion though. Could you imagine how f #ked up stuff would be if it all came spilling out during the fight? Who knows... Perhaps a last minuted redemption for Gin... Anyway, great work as always. Keep at it.
Galimaufry chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
...you always kill me with your fanfics, and I'm starting to think that you're somehow reading my mind...O.o But seriously, this plotline just screams at me, though I'm not 100% sure why exactly...great characterization, particulary Gin's mixed emotions about Hitsugaya...I just wish that there was more of this idea going around...