Reviews for Worm Wars
Guest chapter 52 . 5/7/2014
You should make the sequel
Guest chapter 31 . 5/6/2014
Is anyone else going to get infected by the brain worms
Anakin's Apprentice chapter 52 . 2/8/2014
I am definitely using this for my interview story
TheDoctorCT-21-0408 chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Fitzgerald is awesome
TheDoctorCT-21-0408 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This is like the zombie apocalypse, Star Wars style
snakedabomb chapter 52 . 11/25/2012
good book. i hope you bring in obi wan if you cintinue.
darth-soka chapter 49 . 2/27/2011
CROWE! NOT AGAINNN! WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO THE MEDIC!(cries uncontrolobly))
darth-soka chapter 39 . 2/26/2011
CROWE!1WHAT THE FORCE! YAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!
darth-soka chapter 19 . 2/26/2011
SHEPARED !WHY HIMMMMMM!HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU!(cryies till she passes out)
darth-soka chapter 19 . 2/26/2011
now for the fun to begin (smiles slightly evily and laughs like a maniac, the caughs)
darth-soka chapter 10 . 2/26/2011
whew sorry for yelling all those things, hehe. well ahsokas alive, tarkins here, crowe has a metel face. things are gettin' interesting.;)
darth-soka chapter 6 . 2/26/2011
YOU KILLED AHSOKA! WHAT THE FORCE IS WRONG WITH YOU!(cries uncotrolobly)YOU MONSTER!
darth-soka chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
(darth-soka)AAAAAHHH,1 ARMED CLONE ROARIN' LIKE A MANIAC RUNIN' AT ME. o... NEVER MIND HES DEAD!(Boomer & gang) STOP YELLING!(darth-soka)sorry (sob) just that I'm only 10, I was scared (starts crying uncontrolobly)(Boomer) please don't cry darth-soka, I know its scary, It'll be over soon. (Boomer walks over and hugs darth-soka) I promise.(darth-soka) Thanks Boomer.:)(stops cryin and hugs Boomer back)

Sorry for randomnis, just expresin' my feelings. Darth-soka out, PEACE!
Random question chapter 6 . 1/27/2011
why didnt the military just send droids in instead of humans, humans can be taking over and droids cant also there must be a few 100 thousand droids somewhere rusting
Jakeofthemarsh chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
When shit hits the fan, the tough grab shotguns.

Overall good story up to this point, although there were a few sentences with unessasary words.

Also, Im giving you, props. you took the best episode of the series and made it into pretty much a movie in itself. props man, give yourself a pat on the back!