Reviews for A Milestone
cute . .
Kissme123 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
yeah!
Nerdigirl108 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
LOL Gwen should really look where she's going. When I had to run a mile at my school I needed motivation too and I promised myself that if I finished then I could watch my Ben 10 box set. I sprinted the whole thing :D Really good story by the way:D
Nerdigirl108 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
KEVIN EITHEN LEVIN DIDN'T YOUR MOTHER EVER TEL U IT'S RUDE TO SNOOP THROUGH A GIRLS DIARY! LOL! Loved it can't wait to see what happens next:D
echotheinferno chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
awesome! i love it! and i dont think they acted 2 OOC, i can imagine this happening.

i cracked up when gwen ran into the fenceD.

very cool one-shot:).

-echo
sassyprincess chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
That was really good but I was just wondering.. Did you run into a fence? lol jks Good job Sky!
tridecalogisms chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
this was INCREDIBLE! and gwen running into a fence, who would've thought? i also like the obsessive gwen with the stalkerish notebook! GO GWEVIN!
Tawnyfur chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
I wonder how Gwen'll react when she finds out all of her hard work got washed away. ;)

Very cute! Dunno why Kevin got so worried when Gwen ran into the fence. Granted, she did sprain her ankle, but it couldn't have possibly LOOKED that bad! Oh, Kevin, you sweet dork.

Very cute! It's interesting to see a shy and fangirl-ish side of Gwen that we are so rarely treated to. Nice work!
TEAMJakeward101 chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
Fluffy! :D
singingturrets chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
My sister was like "Oh! You gotta read this!" so I did. It was really cute and I liked it, although I get what you mean with the "Edward Cullen" moment. But sadly it was a little TOO Edward Cullen for me at the end-not that I didn't enjoy the fic because I did. I'm just being honest. You're a pretty good writer, and I hope to see more from you soon.

I feel like such a hypocrite critiqing others' work!

singingturrets
TheWindSinger192 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
"Haikiki"? Priceless! Hope you update soon.
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Very nice. Very nice. Can't wait for the next chapter. Awesome job.
Cool Lucario chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
very nice story good job.