Reviews for Tepid
missmatchedromantic chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
Love this story too! Bill is embarrasingly romantic. Adorable.
Livvie chapter 9 . 11/14/2011
I actually think I'm in love with this story! Thank you so much for writing it! Bill and Viktor are one of the couples you'd never think of but are so cute!
Stille Nacht chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
So I'm pretty sure I love your work.
CrAzY flamINGO anD.thE CloW.nS chapter 9 . 3/13/2011
Naww, how sweet :)
CrAzY flamINGO anD.thE CloW.nS chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
Love Bill in this one and the story makes me smile :) Oo, and the conversation between Bill and Charlie was really enjoying to read :)
CrAzY flamINGO anD.thE CloW.nS chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Love that you let Snape live ;)
loussi chapter 9 . 3/8/2011
That was so romantic i love how u portray Bill and Victor and Fleur.
Jacoba16 chapter 9 . 1/7/2011
The ending was incredible! jeez i love it i even went over my curfew to finesh this story up and i dont do that for any story. ;) good job!
SweatDrop chapter 9 . 11/9/2010
Mmm! You're right! BWVK is amazing! :) However I do believe you are the only author who has written anything on the couple which is rather disappointing. I guess you're getting me addicted to all these pairings I've never even thought of before :D But that's great, you're an amazing author!

Haha, I love how adorable Viktor's character is written. I kinda imagined him to be a shy guy but I love how you wrote him :)

Though, about the FF-friendly thing.. is it about the fact that there aren't supposed to be actual M-rated (Or R rated or over 18) scenes that are to be in the stories? :S Err, not quite sure on the rule since it doesn't seem many people are following it? Not sure at all really. :P

And although LJ confuses me I'm definitely going over there to read some more :)

It's good you haven't given up on (or completely anyways haha) but I'll definitely be waiting for you to write more! :D
AidenVanHelsing chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
Awesome story!
waywardvictorian chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
loved it. A lot.
boozilla chapter 9 . 5/5/2010
I have to say, I agreed with the other reviewers. Its a shame your story has isn't have many reviews as this story was fluffy cuteness and a dash of sadness. Thoroughly enjoyed this read and how the story flowed so beautifully!
Orc Shaman chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
How is it that there are so little reviews for this story?

And the fact Viktor bottoms and likes ass play really turned me on.
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 9 . 12/23/2009
Oh my gosh! How can I tell you how much I love this? Arrgh... You've made me addicted to this pairing! Which, by the way, is almost criminal since I can't find any other stories or fanarts for them... I can't believe you don't have more reviews! You're a brilliant writer! I'm going to shut up now, because otherwise I'll start on a fangirlish rant. But I'd like you to know I'd be very grateful if you were to write more of this pairing... ;)