Reviews for 9 Months Later
Artemis Foo chapter 10 . 3/23
Poor Merlin, why Arthur is so stupid? So prat then hurt Merlin over and over. I even hope Merlin take the baby and leave away from the prat. As the destiny, as the love, as the man who is really handsome. fine﹉ I'll forgive him :D
THX﹉ for writing and sharing this story. It's amzing, love pregnant Merlin too.
lady voldemort2005 chapter 10 . 11/19/2015
I just have to say Arthur is an ultimate prat in this story just wish you left him alone with Morgana for a few more chapters He would have deserve it. Hehe.
sky chapter 10 . 10/11/2015
I'm not going to deny that I liked this story cause I liked it a lot. I just wished Arthur would suffer more for taking Arianna away from Merlin. He seems like a stupid selfish prat who doesn't give a damn about others.

10/10 for your writing and story •-•)b
booklover59 chapter 4 . 4/25/2015
Wasn't that a little short?
littlepanther chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
That idiotic prince...and the ever so selfless warlock...
iamacheeseball chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
This is just such a cute story. I'm definitely one for fluff so it's obvious that I would enjoy the ending, but the whole story was just really well put together. It's a beautiful tale that is nice to sit down and read when you don't want anything too stressful or long and complicated. Basically, this is a story that puts me in a good mood, which I think is one of the hardest types to write. I will mention to you, not that you probably care overly much, there are a few typos in the dialogue that threw me a little, but I knew what you meant to type so it's no big thing. This was awesome, keep it up. (Hopefully that's a good review, I'm new at this whole reviewing thing.)
Ciara chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
Arthur is such a pratt how dare he take her away from merlin im going to kill him
Tincho P chapter 10 . 9/5/2013
This is the sweetest story I have ever read in a long time! I love it so much!
CharleyStorm chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
i love this!. it so cute! i even love the little shrimp. especially at that the end with the rose petals.
PS im to lazy to login so that is my name thing.
love the story!
lyndaflpn chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
3 loved it.. thank you..
abandonedaccount451 chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
Aww. I had so many cuteness overloads.
Is arianna really cute too
Does she have merlins eyes
And arthers hair
Does uther accept magic because of her.
What happened between uther and gwen
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
Yay for a happy ending! Thanx for sharing!

Happy writing!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 9 . 3/1/2013
Aww! I'm glad that Merlin and Arthur made up

The Leon x Morgana interaction was quite cute as well xP
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
Ooh did Uther somehow catch wind of what's happening? Hehe awesome chapter
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
Whoa... I didn't think that Arthur would react like that!