Reviews for Cold Hands
A Midsummer Night's dream chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
...family bonding time XD
Sugerbliss chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
i love these stories, keep them coming
DawnieWrites chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Nicely done. I love the way you write things from Gin's POV.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
The family, sleeping together for the first time. XD
DragonFire44 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Interesting. Short, would have liked to read more.
Stelra Etnae chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
This scene is really cute now that I know of the hidden relationship between the three. I like how this series ties in with Admiration as well.
Galimaufry chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
*late comment is late*

I'm so happy that this has been added onto and continued, it's such an individual and interesting idea...I feel sorry for Gin in all of these one-shots though, he's the only one who knows what is going on and it's killing him inside. But this part made me 'aw' at the image of Hin pulling Hitsugaya down between him and Matsumoto like parents normally do. Very nice mental image. (If I weren't such a bad artist, I'd try to draw that out for you...)

Also, as a side note, would it be alright if I could write you a one-shot about Gin and Hitsugaya being parent and child? I feel like I should dedicate it to you since you were the one to inspire me, but of course if you don't want to, no problem there.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Great work as always. I'm looking forward to the next story in this series. Keep at it.
Evilhumour Author chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
beyound sweet and loving. contiune these.
Ability King KK chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Its nice to see things from Gin's POV.

Toshiro is very lucky. If Gin and Rangiku were doing anything and he knew that they were his parents, imagine the psychological damage. LOL
Ginnya chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Oh ... that is just so cute. They are the cutest wierdest and funiest family I have ever seen. I I can CAll them a familly.
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Oh, this part! hehe, that was kinda funny in a way in Admiration. It must have been awkward for Toushirou XD

I feel so sad for Gin though, and I'm just imagining the part where they fought in Soul Society Arc. That must have been quite sad for him.

one thing, you might have accidentally clicked something wrong with the character filter. Just mentioning it. Sorry to bother you

but yeah, I liked reading this from Gin's point of view. It was nice.