Reviews for Stranded
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
that was awful tori. I haven't had that much pain in your ribs before.
KathPetrova.Diary chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
This is defintly one of the best fics I ever read on this WHOLE site ! You've got talent and ones again I loved it ! :D
KathPetrova.Diary chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
Man I love this fic ! It's awesome
KathPetrova.Diary chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
This is so sad but really really good :D
KathPetrova.Diary chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
This was so sad :'(
KathPetrova.Diary chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
First of all I should rate it M because of the sex and drugs otherwise fanfiction maybe delete it and this was diffrent but good :)
KathPetrova.Diary chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
This is defintly my favorite chapter till now :D
KathPetrova.Diary chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Cool turn , hunter is getting crazy if he ask her and hear this :( but again awesome chapie
KathPetrova.Diary chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Oh man I can't stop reading this is awesome !
KathPetrova.Diary chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
I love it now it's an awesome story wit cute hunter and tori parts . Defiently LOVE it !
KathPetrova.Diary chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Oh I like this . I'm totally Hunter/Tori and this is so good :)
Lilac Moon chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
Great story. Please update soon!
Smile12345 chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
I've been waiting for a year! I swear I'm gonna explode if you don't update soon! And honestly, I'm starting to think you abandoned this story...
Just-another-lonely-fairytale chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
Pretty interesting fic, but Blake just wanting to get into Tori's pants? Hell no. And Hunter/Tori got together. Yay! Gods, Hunter/Tori's growing on me. Maybe it's because of the Blake/Cam my mind keeps conjuring up, and Dustin/Shane.. *Drools* no! No dirty thoughts now! Well, best be off my mind is wandering... something about Blake/Cam fighting then making up. Really good fic, pairing's starting to grow on me.

Slash, Clake, Awesomeness
LamoyaSmith vs blakeNtori chapter 10 . 10/14/2011
i really think u should continue with the story its amazing and i am eager to know what going to happen next...please continue