Reviews for Another Heart Calls
twilightsilje chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Well, good story, but I haate Finchel, and this was heavy with that shit...
indefinitely undecided chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Great story! I'm so glad I read it. I love the progression of the noah/Rachel relationship! I loved the execution of the story line. I feel like the ending couldve been stronger but other than that, I loved everything about this story. You are very talented and I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
FuyuKoneko chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I like how you began the story and how you separated the parts by holidays.
alphaladywolf chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Yes, this was corny, but I think this proves Rachel and Puck bring out the best in each other.
Emowyen chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Great story! I really enjoyed it. I was hoping for more in the ending but I still enjoyed it.
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
The ending did kinda suck tbh but itt wAs an awesome story (;
allielovesyou chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
That was cute

different holidays :)

3 the Christmas holiday too cute
xiao chan chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Oh. My. God. That was absolutely perfect! I loved every single bit of this! Thank you so much for writing. :)
musicaljay chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Long, but completely worth the read. Beautiful, complex story. :D
Kdmr87 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I did like the story a lot! Great job. Hope you write more Puckleberry stories!
novice242 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I really enjoyed this story! Nice use of the holidays to tie everything together. I think a lot of us Puck/Rachel shippers like a little "sappy" in our stories. I hope you write more like this, even though this story is complete.
Alimard chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Beautiful! The evolution was very well written. Sometimes love just sneaks up on you when you least expect it and with the last person you expect. It's definitely one of my favorite Pucklberry stories :)
couragetcd chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I'm sad this is complete, because I want to see Finn's reaction when Rachel breaks up with him.
ufc91 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Good story! I liked how you showed the evolution of the relationships. especially the one between Puck and Rachel. Also, you write Puck and Rachel very well.
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
A solid one-shot, here's hoping you continue writing Puck/Rachel!